Recent content by Vindication

1. Vindication

Does gold locking = spam?

Nah, not spam; even if it's recalled. There's clear intent, just like attacking/recalling while timing offense for a CS. The area that might raise question are long tt's, but it comes down to the basis of plausible deniability (e.g. killing off population, hunting returning troops, looting...
  2. Vindication

Grepolis Draft 2.0

Depending on timeline, I'm interested.
  3. Vindication

⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

Note: This can also be applied to prior servers granted there's valid evidence to support your claims! Someone hook my guy @7734 up with a post! ;)
  4. Vindication

⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

The plan is simple: Rate the player above you. Name : ? Past Experience: ? (Community Status) Points: ? Alliance: ? ABP: ? DBP: ? Timing: ? Total: ?/70 Note: This style format was common 5-6 years ago, and proves valuable in helping players evolve and refine their skillsets. Aim to exclude...
  5. Vindication

conquered

Especially starting out it happens to everyone. Don't beat yourself up about it mate! Biggest factor imo is making sure to use the mobile app for grepolis. It'll give you notifications whenever you get incoming attacks, and you can dodge your units to save your city long-term. Just dodging...
  6. Vindication

ranking

For the most part it's generally straight forward, but here's a a bit of clarification in case it helps: - Overall ranking is determined by overall point value. (Top point ranking on profile) - Battle points is the aggregate value of your offensive & defensive battle points. (Middle point...
  7. Vindication

-Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

My response to 'Pete was the only one with fight': As a team, there were players in TDT that held their weight, participated where they could, and genuinely helped out to further war efforts (Black Jesus, Whitty, EXeCuT44, Lethalsniper, You, Conan II, write1red, ***SNIPER***/dasha, and...
  8. Vindication

Grepolis Update 2.243 Discussion Thread

As of update 2.243 / Ares re-work, there really isn't any substantiated reason why US100 still has the server buff active. To my understanding, the server buff was intended to supplement Land Unit defense, so that Ares Army couldn't change tides as drastically. After patch 2.243, EN has removed...
  9. Vindication

Spartan Assassins Spring 2021 Feedback Thread

I'll spare a lot of personal criticism, and focus on explaining what made me particularly fond of this event in 2020. I feel like almost all of the commentary on the EN thread still rings true on US, as it is essentially the same event w/ the same metrics. It's a fun mini-game of statistic...
  10. Vindication

Time for The Daily Rewards to be Upgraded

I'm not inherently opposed to an expansion of 'Daily' rewards, however, I do have a few critiques. Double Dip: *Democritus essentially does this already* Tyche's Blessing of Luck Token*: *Not a fan of essentially a 24 hour attack block / peacetime* Divine Bulwark Token*: *Interesting concept to...
  11. Vindication

Automated Handoffs for Outgoing Players

In my honest opinion, it would create a loophole where players can use alts / alternative accounts w/ VPN's to mask IP's, and give themselves an unfair advantage through city handoffs. Personally, I see no issue with the current internal system. There's a 'baiting' aspect to internals & an...
  12. Vindication

Culture pionts

Fighting & supporting will give you a decent amount of 'Battle Points', which will allow you to organize ' Victory Processions' through your city's 'Agora' (lil obelisk next to your 'Senate'). Once you click on your 'Agora', you can see your 'Culture Progress', and once you hit 3/3 CP, you...
  13. Vindication

Is it fair to say the game is dead?

pt. 2 It's the toxic behavior like this, that ruins it for me. ~ He's simply trying to engage in dialogue, and bridge gaps about what truly makes the game fun for our community. Why I almost quit after us89: KingAch trying to undermine our WW roster on US89, bc he just wanted attention & to...
  14. Vindication

Is it fair to say the game is dead?

In all fairness, InnoGames has done a tremendous amount to increase the diversity of the game. However, I feel like they have added so much, to such an extent, that it ostracizes a lot of the older players from a play-style aspect. New aspects are great, heck, when I played on US40 I broke down...
  15. Vindication

Cities displaying incorrect coordinates

Another explanation could be, that instead of a bug, it was disabled to offload-the servers on Inno's end. Switching data from individual cities, to island coordinates. No hard feelings regardless, I'd just be curious to know if city coordinates are going to return so I could continue working on...