Recent content by therapyassassin

1. therapyassassin

Top 5 Sink or Swim

So, since folks seem confused, City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold was a really derivative movie from the mid 90's starring Crystal and Lovitz. And the rest of my post was a reference to the fact that there has been plenty of hugging to go around this entire world. There's not been a...
  2. therapyassassin

Top 5 Sink or Swim

'tis true... though lest one throw too many stones, my recollection is that City Slickers II was a part of the Prohibition pact for quite a while as well... or was that a different Billy Crystal/Jon Lovitz love project that I am recalling? I wish I could recall what happened to Curly's Gold.
  3. therapyassassin

Last User to Post here Wins

Who is winning here?
  4. therapyassassin

2.3 Bonus

Nate... perhaps that's only for worlds that have their own forums?
  5. therapyassassin

Rate your MRA!

6. therapyassassin

Rate your MRA!

7. therapyassassin

Rate your MRA!

There comes a time when silence is complicity. So, here goes: Belle would be far better off not engaging here. The curiosity, I assume, has proven too much for her to stop herself. That said, she bears some responsibility for not heeding the call from multiple people to just not engage in...
  8. therapyassassin

Island View and World View, not attainable.

Turn off addons and things go back to working
  9. therapyassassin

A match well played

I am a better man for having read this. We are all better for merely being in the presence of this type of genius. Kudos, Maximolopsuchia.
  10. therapyassassin

Revolt?

Just in case a big name decides to drive a train near me, would you care to educate me on who one might be?
  11. therapyassassin

Revolt?

Mega, please don't accuse Shock of using a timer bot... it makes him feel really good about himself... his timing is done the old fashioned way but when you say he's botting he gets a tiny bit arrogant about it
  12. therapyassassin

Revolt?

*judgments (unless you're British)
  13. therapyassassin

Revolt?

You're a lot of fun at parties aren't you? I will give you this... those emotes are a bit on the creepy side. As for proving you wrong, I've got no need or desire to prove anything. Is my opinion worthless? Sure. Opinions typically are. Perhaps I don't know any top tier players. I'll have...
  14. therapyassassin

Revolt?

Come on... nobody believes that Shock has a girlfriend in Canada... but if you don't know that he can play then you don't understand this game at all... if you're aware of those skills and just want to trash talk with somebody who is not at all above talking trash himself, that makes sense...
  15. therapyassassin

So let's have a real predictions thread (in English for those who don't want to use google translate)

Oh no... that would make me sad... I mean for somebody besides Hawk to open a world chat that is... totally cool not being invited though