Recent content by SylFox

1. SylFox

Angels vs demons

2. SylFox

Wars of Actium

Ovo, as much as I hate to delineate myself as someone who would argue with you, I must clarify. I had some family issues come up and was gone for the entire day, so I couldn't spare time to play Grepolis. 3 of my cities were placed under siege, with 1 being from Raintown. We broke 2 of those...
  3. SylFox

Rate the Player Above You

Player: Adz 7 Points: 83833- 9/10 Good points at this stage of the game ABP: 7502 2/10 Decent, but for the number of points you have, not good DBP: 6435 6/10 Probably from quests and sieges, decent amount Alliance: 3/10 Looked good, but I don't like sister alliances. I also don't favor you...
  4. SylFox

Irish Pub

I wasn't a part of the alliance, but I have heard stories from the ex-members. There was a bit of an argument between top members and the leader (Casablanca) where the players were asking for some alliance powers to be distributed (I assume Casablanca had held all the power?). The leader refused...
  5. SylFox

My unluckiest defeat

Was a touch of miscommunication between alliances, but yes, the same second snipe was good.
  6. SylFox

My unluckiest defeat

I am here to tell you of my sad tale. It was June 1st and I was gearing up to take my third city. I had already cleared this fellow and I sent my CS to conquer him. I timed my BIR and DLU and got them 8 seconds after my conquest (Darn +10/-10 seconds). I was feeling pretty good, and I...
  7. SylFox

count to 50 before a mod posts

Let's just start from 3
  8. SylFox

1...... Has the win-count been updated?
  9. SylFox

10. SylFox

11. SylFox