Recent content by Spives

1. PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

Farsala. US50. Mischief Hour.
  2. PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

This is totally false, you left when we got attacked. Didn't hand off your cities just said "I'm out and not logging back in". Put us in an awful position which is unfortunate because after the few serves I've played against you, you had momentarily gained my respect as a player.
  3. Farsala gossip

Lol... you mean kinda like how Unsullied dissolved 4-5 days after you took the reigns? :D
  4. Farsala gossip

34-5 is not the score... maybe of the recent fight but not when considering taking Bow's cities and the cities from Naise. Not denying we lost cities because we did (a lot), but how many cities did we take from you all right after peace time? I remember you begging us for a NAP which we granted...
  5. Wars of Farsala

Maybe to the new NC... but the history is a little longer than that. Not a bad Op though, congrats
  6. Top 12: Sink or Swim

Hehe - well it would be a little funny if it were
  7. Wars of Farsala

Lol well it's nice to know there is at least one "war" going on lol.. DoR, Unsullied, Name Changers (Looking at you Bowflex) and us keep steam rolling everyone.
  8. Top 12: Sink or Swim

For an alliance who likes to troll everyone in game, I'd say you got trolled by Oggami when he left you all out of the top 4 :P
  9. Top 12: Sink or Swim

Dare I say, our coolaid was better than what Bring the Juice could offer? :@
  10. World discussion

I agree. Little ridiculous. Why?
  11. Top 12 players

Kyle I agree lol.. this is turning out to be a good server
  12. MileStones

brob09 first to 10k total bp
  13. Trash Talk

Lol internet warrior in it's own habitat... away from the battle ground talking trash from a safe distance.
  14. Crazy stuff

If you saw the fight you would understand :)
  15. Top 12 players

^ That's not true. We will see a month in.