Recent content by Slayer94

1. Sink or Swim

idk who u got info from but at no point has anyone been threatened to be booted for not posting a report on an attack. if your talking about us booting sparticus. the repeated 3+ days of inactivity where the reason for that. yet history does tend to be one sided when you want to support your claims
  2. Sink or Swim

I think we find it a bit different when u compare the alliance ur actually fighting vs the ones you taking apart the inactive players from and just an FYI your taking more cities from each other then from BK.
  3. Sink or Swim

i think uf forgot to discount the 2 dozen plus cities u took from your own players. id also like to see those graphs without UC on them
  4. Sink or Swim

might wanna check those numbers again today
  5. Sink or Swim

i guess ill give it a go 1. Bunny killers-my team no comment 2. Public Enemy-formerly magic kingdom they had alot of players ghost and vm but they are still hanging in-Swim for now 3. The Lunatic Brigade- solid core group of players. i know a few of them and they seem to be holding their...
  6. Sink or Swim

i mean yall said it not us :rolleyes:
  7. MK prophets?

magic kingdom??
  8. MK prophets?

onward to what then next 60 days hold
  9. MK prophets?

I Gotta say MK look like prophets over here told me weeks ago mako would ghost and OW would collapse and here we are today it happened just as they said
  10. Mako the poor :(

if you want another source of res check on o65 packer moved all the way out there by himself
  11. Mako the poor :(

so a guy doesnt spend loads of money on the game and he is poor? im confused as to what the point of this thread is?
  12. Open Water

no clue but i just found a dude with a 2k city and a lvl 1 wall and lvl 3 cave like come on man at least make an effort to keep me out