Recent content by SharkIsHere

1. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Poseidon SharkIsHere us92 Mesembria
  2. New world whispers

its a pretty well know thing.. revolt players suck and CQ worlds and CQ players suck at revolt worlds.....Waiting for another CQ server myself. went in the revolt world to gold a little and what do you know, revolt players don;t give the same curtosey CQ payers do. if you some to a CQ world we...
  3. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hades SharkISHere us92 Mesembria
  4. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

nothn yet?
  5. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Aphrodite - ShaekIsHere (us92) Mesembria
  6. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

poseidon SharkIsHere us92 mesembria
  7. pay to play servers

I know i know Heavy golders say welcome to the big boys club - my answer to that straight up you suck - thats why you gotta spend so much gold Free to play people say i can't spend money.... ok maybe you would if it was a level playing filed. All in all if you suck you suck, if your good your...
  8. pay to play servers

Ok so someone like me like to spend some gold but get dominated by player that literally will gold cities worth of troops and ships at a time just to take a city. Level the playing field... Make a server you gotta pay monthly like $20.00. advisors included, but no events and no gold. instead...
  9. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Athena SharkIsHere us92 mesembria
  10. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

The God is Hades SharkIsHere (us92)
  11. Cheters Botters and golders

So inno what does it say to you i am here and willing to take a ban for calling admin out in us. Botters and extreme golders have taken over US servers. When i say golders I mean players the buy/trade upwards of 10-20k gold daily... that loose 20+ ciies worth of troops and have them all back...