Recent content by SgtSeeker

1. SgtSeeker

Saving This World

Well update: Jbro, Princess Kuini, Greg 11st and kv all ghosted today. LOL happens everytime, bet lethal is next
  2. SgtSeeker

Saving This World

So a NAP with MACO and shared forum with Phoenix? Outside perspective is your setting up the world to go all against Bling since you know you can’t win the fight, I understand y’all don’t want to repeat US101 and ghost with your tails between your legs, but I appreciate the thought. Players left...
  3. SgtSeeker

US 90 - Kasmenai Pre-World Discussion Thread

For anyone looking for a premade feel free to message me on the external forums for a link to our discord!
  4. SgtSeeker

Rumor Has It

Rumor has it your simming in this world. 126 in BP but 30 in rankings? Seems like your alliance can boast but not you :( Peep my stats cuz I'm simming too :)
  5. SgtSeeker

Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Brokeone im not sure where he went. As for the 2nd alliance we have 15 extra players but as we all know Grepo is a game of attrition and I think we will be spot on in #'s when it comes to Dom time. As for MM, they have two full squads of 38/39 so thats what I'm pointing out (low likelihood...
  6. SgtSeeker

Top 12 - Sink or Swim

you mean MM having two full alliances in one ocean? Wonder when they turn on their own players when theyre done playing sim city
  7. SgtSeeker

Milestones

Individual Milestones City Count 2 Towns: CHRONOU 5 Towns: 10 Towns: 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: Points 2,500 points: Zombie R Us 5,000 Points: Zombie R Us 10,000 Points: 25,000 Points: 50,000 Points: 100k Points: 250k Points: 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points...
  8. SgtSeeker

Too early Too soon

any of the maps up yet for 81?
  9. SgtSeeker

Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Looks like its back to the draft alliances ruling everything, sad to see the hugging in 45 :(
  10. SgtSeeker

Taras

Interested to see how this newspaper turns out, sent in an application to see if I can help in my spare time!
  11. SgtSeeker

Top 12 - Sink or Swim

1. Melting Snowflakes - The team I play for, I'll let you all judge but I think the numbers speak for themselves. SWIM 2. Memento Mori - Seem to be dominating O55, another of the draft teams that added a second alliance to their benefit. They have been coring up but not much action placing them...
  12. SgtSeeker

I see the draft didn't work

I wasn't part of the draft but I saw the rules and agree it wasn't followed. Im just confused if you worked on it why didn't you see it through with the rest of them? And yes I'm sure you're better at clicking and spending more time on your laptop then me :D Just enjoy the banter mate, I wish...
  13. SgtSeeker

I see the draft didn't work

You sure seem to be quite invested in the game still for being in "retirement". Love to see banter but I guess whining works too lol
  14. SgtSeeker

US 80 - Taras Feedback Thread

Do they ever specify what time it opens?
  15. SgtSeeker

US 80 - Taras Feedback Thread

Will be here, lmk if there are any premades dropping in