Recent content by Selectron

1. US 108 - Leontini Feedback Thread

I don't understand why such slow speed in both US and EN worlds. Does Inno make more money on slow worlds -- because players spend more gold to build and recruit? I thought fast worlds were usually released for the summer.
  2. US 108?

A new EN world starts on May 10, so I would expect a new US world at that time, too? EN is Olympus end game, speed 2.
  3. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Some of them won't deny they use team viewer. If they don't get caught, it is not cheating, right? lol
  4. dead world

Since US102 world chat is deleted and dead, you are all welcome to join US100 world chat. There is often discussion about this world there. https://discord.gg/hvejxyZy
  5. Grepolis Update 2.246 Discussion Thread

When you try to trade with farming villages via the farming overview, it doesn't work anymore.
  6. Grepolis Update 2.245 Discussion Thread

This update is causing the game to lag along with many other issues listed on another thread. There was no notification of the update today?
  7. Only 500 fav cap?

This issue is fixed on the EN server, but it is still not fixed on the US server? When can we expect the +50 favor fix?
  8. Only 500 fav cap?

FYI -- Got a reply from the EN world: Grepolis - Customer Support 2021-06-03 04:13:18 Hello Selectron1, The buff is certainly permanent there is just a bug with it at the moment that...
  9. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

US 100 World Chat Discord
  10. New Game Mode: Domination Feedback Thread

In the beta domination world that I played, the top alliance had a rotation system for their top 12-15 players to get more BPs and culture points. The 1st player would leave their alliance stuffed with troops for alliance members to kill, then they would return and the next player would leave...
  11. [Discussion] Battle Points

I couldn't find the exact BP changes, I was going by the discussion in the Dev Blog. Attacking alliance/pact members Attacking/Defending alliance member units generates 20% of the total battle points. (It would help to see the exact wording from the Changelog about the 20% BP reduction and...
  12. [Discussion] Battle Points

I agree, the cool-down concept is a good idea. Leaving and returning to your alliance to get full BPs is silly and exploits the rules. That looks like BP cheating and should carry some penalty. Inactives, kicked players and traitors are an internal alliance issue and should not be the basis...
  13. [Discussion] Morale / Low Morale Exploits

Nori, I will also try to be more clear. There isn't much difference here with respect to gaining BPs. And I know you appreciate the feedback. 1. As you suggested, the alliance with the one-city low morale player has "such a huge advantage (~30% morale for sieges)". 2. You and your...
  14. [Discussion] Morale / Low Morale Exploits

@morg I know you know the rules/cheats inside and out, but at first impression, it looks like you bend some rules to help yourself and your alliance, and you are also asking for rule changes that will currently benefit you. Sorry, but as a member of the Players Council, it comes across as...
  15. [Discussion] Morale / Low Morale Exploits

Thank you, Nori/Morg/Molinillo (I hope I spelled that correctly) for watching for cheats. Low morale is supposed to help those players with few points survive. If they have attackable bans, they still have a small number of points (or even less if they lose cities). I assume that changing...