Recent content by Rotry

1. Trash Talk

Ur right. It's just disappointing to see a world become so one sided so rapidly
  2. Trash Talk

Maybe you're right, and maybe I'm being unfair. But at what point do you start letting your enemies get some victories for the sake of making the game interesting? At what point do you let your opponents pick up an island for themselves to make WWs an actual challenge? From what I can see there...
  3. Trash Talk

This world is a joke. It's over. Only 3 of the top 15 players are not in your alliance. I thought Kasmenai and Helike were pretty uncompetitive but since 2013 I've never seen a world this anemic. People can blame whatever for this, but when every single dominant player groups up together of...
  4. Trash Talk

How on earth did a grepo world become this non competitive so quickly? Do Usual Suspects even want to play actual grepolis? And to Fridel, why are you bragging about that as if it were a challenge?
  5. Nagidos Sink / Swim

atp i'd be impressed if anyone but hugs pulls it off
  6. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Zeus Rotry, Nagi
  7. Davidos

I guess this is the end of davidos
  8. What a joke of an endgame excluding over half the cities in 44,45,54,55

I mean, if you're saying you were only in Kas for the gold then its no wonder that USS was managed so poorly...
  9. What a joke of an endgame excluding over half the cities in 44,45,54,55

Eviction had basically all but like 2 leaders not in VM at any given time but they still ended up in the better position. Y'all must have had some beyond atrocious leaders
  10. What a joke of an endgame excluding over half the cities in 44,45,54,55

To be fair, when Eviction was still enemies with GAR you guys refused to ally with us. I was pretty small then an maybe I don't know enough about what the grepolitics at that time, but numbers don't lie and they show that eviction took more cities from yall than they lost. As far as I know...
  11. Davidos

It's getting weird...