Recent content by RoryTheGreat

1. Top 12 Potatoes

Or maybe it was stopped because there’s no more bot spamming. But sure SS got tired. I’m sure starting the spam back up will accomplish a lot. Especially since SS has been getting spammed for weeks. Does this mean you’re gonna bot again?
  2. Top 12 Potatoes

Little mythhy upset
  3. Top 12 Potatoes

Please show me where I said it was sema this time.
  4. Top 12 Potatoes

Other than you making arrogant comments you're not giving any proof to the contrary and just demean people. Go finish your schooling then insult peoples intelligence boy
  5. Top 12 Potatoes

Oh so you're little hiatus wasn't because you were feelin' botty? And guess the fact the spam bot is targeting two of the alliances you're fighting and not any of you is just a coincidence? Or the fact Oshu knew the bot was back before anything was said. Sounds about right, all irrelevant.
  6. Top 12 Potatoes

Says the guy who "moved south" for a few days after admittedly farm botting and has his buddy spam botting everyone they're fighting.
  7. EXITS RUMORS AND GOSSIP

Let's just say I've actually had 120 ppl vs a35 person alliance and a 55 person alliance. Thought this was supposed to be a non hugging server? But that's my fault right? And please remind me....... When have I had a whole world vs two small alliances less than half my size? Forgot which...
  8. EXITS RUMORS AND GOSSIP

Rumor has it Memento wants to hug their way to a win. What's the over under?? 120.5 members?
  9. Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Ram in WAB? Horribly low standards eh?
  10. Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Heard they are also seeking a pact with ou la la to fight an alliance less than half their size. Don't you guys also have a sister alliance though? And didn't brokeone leave because you pacted WAB? Like pot calling kettle black isn't it?
  11. Top 12 - Sink or Swim

How bout that hugging?
  12. Time For a Vote (For the next world)

Over 100 votes. Now the waiting game to see if they actually do something.
  13. Top 12 - Sinope

TheFighting MukTuk. Walking oxymoron. Doesn’t fight at all. Hides in core. We call him, the NonFightingMukTuk
  14. Time For a Vote (For the next world)

If that is true then people should be for this. It breaks BoB apart and redistributes players across several alliances. Fighting won’t be so one sided.
  15. Time For a Vote (For the next world)

First off....BoB does not desperately want this plan. We are more than capable of dominating anyone we want. We don’t need to backstab anyone to do so like you are implying will happen in this draft. Hence us saying we will go a long with this draft (because it’s a good idea). As an alliance...