Recent content by rjk82

1. War Updates

Latebloomer was a planted spy who handed over full information until going back to CS. That was a strategy by your leader, congrats it worked. LAArchangel got pissed and went to CS after spying as well, then he wanted back in at the end. Allegiance to no one, great. You all either wanted Pella...
  2. War Updates

I wouldn't say I'm delusional by any means. I've fought with and against some very good timers. The few attempts made on me contained no anchors and one of the people timing well did receive a 2 day ban, which often is for scripting. With that set of information its easy to make an assumption of...
  3. War Updates

You can if you respond to alarms. Sure there is luck with the timer involved but just being responsive is very helpful. I only knew who you were because you would post you're already sieged cities with a new excuse excuse every time and like to try to bash your own players in the chats rather...
  4. War Updates

Pella you were going to go over to Coming Soon then decided not to because you didn't like Exit (in your words). You helped us snipe the incoming CSs that you arranged with the Greeks at the time. I never thought you were a spy really but you weren't trustworthy at that point and wouldn't update...
  5. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hades rjk82
  6. WD Leaders - Shame Shame

British-Born Chinese
  7. WD Leaders - Shame Shame

I'm not going to try to defend that mass mail, but to play the Zen card is so disingenuous. He had 100 cities yes, less than 50% of them were in ocean 44, which is our core. Almost all of those cities were internals. None were on wonder islands and few were even an island or two over. He would...
  8. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Please don't feed the trolls
  9. Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

This is one of the better pieces of trash talk I've seen in quite a while on the externals. Well done.
  10. EXITS RUMORS AND GOSSIP

Rumor has it some MM and MS members work together on attacks. Should I exit now or would that be an error?
  11. Pitiful Server

I didn't even realize people were talking out here on the externals. Nice to see at least some activity. I do think the recent developments on the server will make the domination end game more fun for everyone involved, and I think that's why we play the game. Personally, battling BoB has...
  12. Masters of the World- The Union

@scot I was adressing rafa with DBP reference. He spoke about DBP so I addressed it. I never saw your name come up on a TU attack report. If you did, it was of no significance. You played this world till this end point, but you were never in the real game. No one in your alliance tried to do...
  13. Masters of the World- The Union

You players got many of those DBPs defending and often losing cities. They they would brag about opening up city slots. Well .. slots can't donate to your wonders. Everyone knows the mechanics of the game at this point. They favor defense. Defense can be stacked while offense has to break...
  14. Masters of the World- The Union

Scot you have misstated the entire situation. Yes TU came into this world, with a small group. Others, like myself did not join from day one and did not start initially in TU. We came together through a pact or through wars. We fought against other players that started early on. None of those...
  15. Masters of the World- The Union

In what feels like the inevitable outcome, The Union has now become the Masters of the World. There was a race to finish the wonder between us and the number 2 alliance but we started the build first and our players really crushed the the accelerations. There was a ton of time taken off and we...