Recent content by reds*rage

1. the doesnt matter MRA spy recruitment

so this is how scared of us the do not matter MRA is pretty bad imo
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim

haha tiger without fangs hopes and prays there is inner issues with us not so my core group will always be around we have played together for a long time you hope we fall so you dont have to fight us lmfao what you dont realize is we consider anyone with multiple sisters and pacts an MRA so...
  3. Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

i suggest you ask jolis and viv if we are pact'd or nap'd with DW they will tell you truth i have pms explaining that we are not in anyway but hey you all on the externals know better than me the founder of infamous but please do me a favor and let us know who else we are pact'd with so i know...
  4. Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

everyone just assumed that we were allied with DW as we know alot of their leadership pretty sure by now everyone sees the truth
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim

haha that is funny what you dont understand is it was my plan from day one to fight all of you that is why i never pacted any of you mra's every single alliance in the game came to me at one point or another including youre and i told them all the same thing kick rocks we dont pact especially...
  6. Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

phil is far better at attacking then typing thank god you want good grammer talk to yan you want a good fight well just talk to anyone in infamous oh and i love the fact the fact that anytime someone is better then you you all scream out about gold i we won our last world and it cost me a total...
  7. Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

its actually funny seeing this as we dont recruit anyone not only do you have to ask us to join you need one of our members to vouche for you to gain entry into this alliance. what tiger is butt hurt about is he and a few other of the top alliances had an agreement that no one would take in the...
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim

ok my top couple as most of the top ten are sisters or pacted it will be a quick one 1.infamous -swim! by far the best group of players in the game no pacts no sisters 99% very experienced players battle tested and battle hardened we shy from no fight 2.The anti matter MRA (yes i said...
  9. Is everybody in this world in a Pact NAP pact pact NAP NAP......

OK for the last time let me make one thing perfectly clear even for you morons in the back row INFAMOUS IS NOT ALLIED WITH ANYONE we are at war with the entire server been at war with anti and co form the very begingin and it began here on the externals so please do me a favor and stop assuming...
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim

funny played agaisnt us there in nyssa and has no idea that the founders and leaders of knights are not in DW another one who talks just cause they have lips gotta love it
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim

was my intent so im doing a good job
  12. Top 12 Sink or Swim

aww bore baby
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

wait im confused this is a war game and these are the forums of said game so with that thought in mind shouldnt these forums be the exact place for the phsycological side of the war game everyone is getting all butt hurt its a game ppl get out of your parents basement go look at the sky and...
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

oh rght come to the core and what pact or nap like the rest of you guys till "we are ready" nah ill start out here and work my way in thank you very much. oh and FYI KD i never once said anything about me being good or my allaince being good all i did is state a few facts as i see them and oh...
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

exactly when did i say anything about awesome strategy see there you go again talking because you have lips without any thought put into it.