Recent content by Raymondhero

1. US 115 - Amphipolis Discussion Thread

Been awhile, You should join us ;)
  2. Mobile App Dev Blog Feedback Thread

Hi Meg! Thank you for trying out the new app. Please do submit a ticket if you have not done so already. We're working hard and want as much feedback as possible to ensure the application runs smoothly and effectively! Sincerely, Moderator SiliconRay
  3. Seeker's Shop

Looking good, I like it. Wishing you the best of luck!
  4. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

Loved the detailed Sink or Swim! Hope everyone's doing well!
  5. Wind of change

The speed definitely is a little concerning, especially for players who are new to the game. In additional, this is my two cents which doesn't matter as much, it's veryyyyy slow paced
  6. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hmm... Hera! Raymondhero - Mesembria 92
  7. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Poseidon :) 92 Mesembria !
  8. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

God is Athena
  9. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hades loves his dogs ;) RaymondHero
  10. Update warnings

Alarms have always been an issue. I hope the developers are able to actually spend some time into making alarms efficient. If this continues, player counts will most likely decline as well.
  11. Trash Talk Thread

It's part of the game? Say less, so sertag sending me an attack, and then pulling 2 seconds after x 10 is fair play ! I'll keep that in mind :D
  12. Trash Talk Thread

need a break from your crap ;) Sorry I got you excited, but i dont sleep much so next time just hit me and stop recalling, or i'll just report you instead<3
  13. Trash Talk Thread

Those poor fliers, wonder who's leading Cats, told their team to send flyers and Light ships, both ending in failures haha
  14. Trash Talk Thread

i love how he ignores the fact of what I said hahahaha Just proves our point, he cares so much about "Numbers"so he can "brag" and talk trash at the end of the day, he'll kick just about anyone
  15. Trash Talk Thread

Rest in Peace Lethal, you carried cats and dogs for months, only for them to kick you out of YOUR own alliance