Recent content by Raviger

1. Raviger

Top 12

HAHAHAA is your account big enough?!?!
  2. Raviger

Top 12

It would be tough to play knowing the different cheats out there with no way to catch them... Thats why I bowed out before...Im not spending money on something that can be manipulated without a way for inno to truly catch them. Inno flat admitted to me during my last dispute that they cannot...
  3. Raviger

Top 12

Where is all the talent at?? Hahaha JK peeps... seeing some familiar faces in these threads
  4. Raviger

Easter Event: The Mythical Hen

Here is my question..... WHOS THE COMPLETE IDIOT THAT MADE A PEACETIME RUNNING OVER AND EVENT THAT RELIES ON ATTACKING AND DEFENDING TO GAIN ITEMS..... ARE THERE A BUNCH OF 10 YR OLDS RUNNING INNO. Absolute incompetence
  5. Raviger

Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

I got nothin but love for ya gurl! @H3LL-Hunter dont be jealous now
  6. Raviger

HAHAHAHA You would have needed more than that!
  7. Raviger

Wow....youre pretty confused huh??
  8. Raviger

Rumor page

AAAAAACHOOO Sorry just an allergy to BS
  9. Raviger

Seriously...same here. Makes no difference YET. But there are times down the road where they may matter. Everyone has them everywhere...dont think My Little Ponies are any different
  10. Raviger

That' because an hour earlier, I conquered another one on that same island ;) and I passed that one off to you lol silly smilly
  11. Raviger

Seriously spot on AD. Y'all complain about how US externals are dead, yet you spew out this garbage ALL THE TIME...grow the hell up or pop a pacifier in and go sit it the corners...THE BOTH OF YA
  12. Raviger

We honor EVERY agreement.... there isn't any with you cats.
  13. Raviger

I believe #7 may have sunk...
  14. Raviger

Changelog 2.152

Cant use any of the tool bars... BETTER BE FIXED ASAP
  15. Raviger

Some very off Intel as always but pretty good overall. ...but not spot on ;)