Recent content by princess Kuini

1. princess Kuini

Saving This World

Another reason for our temp nap with Maco so they could rebuild their leadership to stay in the race, we all know its not a easy feat to put a broken ally together again.. then you have the learner/smaller allies who many a world I have seen them by the end of the race having a jolly time...
  2. princess Kuini

Saving This World

Each to their own Bloodytyrant, we see it more fun as a 3 ally fight, was sure warming up to one, til it didnt. Thats our offer on the table. "To kill a server", or not.
  3. princess Kuini

Saving This World

Head Hunters have appealed to FOB to do the same as us and offer M.A.C.O a 10 day NAP, so they can regroup and get their ally/leadership in order to then return to a 3 way fight. With the collapse of Tea , it became a two way street, sure we could sister up and try and poach the best players...
  4. princess Kuini

Wheres the buffs

What happened to the "Special buffs" advertised to make this world "Unique".. 27th-29th, 27th is almost over...
  5. princess Kuini

dead world

Have to agree with you there Brajanzor, you did post and did appeal to Inno to alter settings etc and they paid you no mind.. With such small worlds maybe inno should decrease the alliance caps and then take away pacts/naps to make it even more competitive, that would be interesting then ...
  6. princess Kuini

dead world

Joys of great leadership, I play also in a world where pacts were begged for and the leaders of the ally I am in declined them all for one reason, "Why kill the server?"... this they knew would give them, "no one to fight", therefore boring.. Hence "maturity of leadership", any leader with any...
  7. princess Kuini

dead world

When you get the only sistered up ally trying to pact top two Alliances is how these worlds stay dead!!.. Like all pacted up who are warlords going to fight? Its the mentality of this and of leaders picking only the cream of the crop that ensures that teams will up and ghost as why bother.. Its...
  8. princess Kuini

Wind of change

If all players stopped playing this world Inno would "have" to consider seriously what they are doing. Brajanz0r is right, I was unaware this world had even opened but to see that not many players have joined is worse. It makes a boring world when all the top players are in the top allies...
  9. princess Kuini

Predictions here.

Well Well... "Euro-Trash".. If you are referring to us "Normally EN Players", then I say "Bring It".. Never thought you would resort to retorting on externals there Dan.. but spose that just goes to show..
  10. princess Kuini

Multi Accounting/Making a core using fake accounts

Of course you would say that Al, after all its all your "Misters" from your alliance isnt it lol.. obvious much..
  11. princess Kuini

Multi Accounting/Making a core using fake accounts

It appears Inno hasnt stopped people from doing this, first started in EN servers, where multiple accounts were made and never gone back into after spawning so Inno couldnt ban them but its obvious to see who which alliances feel the need to cheat to gain multiple cities out the gate of a fast...
  12. princess Kuini

Predictions here.

Someones not been taking his meds I think..
  13. princess Kuini

Predictions here.

14. princess Kuini

Predictions here.

Totally bummed about this.. thought it would look good next to my "candy crush highscore"
  15. princess Kuini

What a Joke

lol I got side tracked looking for the trash talk thread...