Recent content by princess Kuini

1. princess Kuini

This is sad

Gold use is a given, never bothers me, if you can, then use it. I havent seen anyone moaning yet about it, and its flowing in this world.. Some spend 100 a week on it and some spend thousands literally lol. Kudos to them if they are able. Does it make someone a better player for it, Nope, it...
  2. princess Kuini

Sink or swin

Everyone loves when the underdog takes it out.. While the big wigs are pre-occupied, "Boom", gotcha! :)
  3. princess Kuini

This is sad

Its near enough the same in en servers two top teams, (elite), sometimes a third pops up and top two teams kill them too or try napping it, which is about as much as a game killer as having just one top team.. I dont know how many us servers I have played where one elite team kills everything...
  4. princess Kuini

This is sad

Definitely getting bad in us servers, can only assume Inno are trying to kill it bringing out server settings that dont appeal as well only enforces this.
  5. princess Kuini

US 111 - Onchesmos Feedback Thread

not asking for a fast setting at all just unit speed to match the rest of the speeds, and 110 is cq world, might pay to re read what people actually are asking for again.
  6. princess Kuini

You wonder why us servers are dying off, you bring out a revolt world with unit speed near the same as the speed 1 world, with same NB running 3 or is it 5 servers in a row, WWs end game, its like reading the same score card over and over, same 50-100 people playing it til yous get a clue and...
  7. princess Kuini

Nightbonus really!! and another WW end game, sigh!!
  8. princess Kuini

The Package Deal

its come back.. must have been a glitch
  9. princess Kuini

The Package Deal

https://i.gyazo.com/79779454a1addcdf1011d15ac7621abd.png Screenshotted from EN servers but this package I am talking about..
  10. princess Kuini

The Package Deal

There was a package offered in the server, showed then disappeared, like now you see it, now you dont!! At least in EN serevers we got 24 hours to pick the deal up here we got a fleeting second.. Is this special going to be offered again with the said 24 hours to purchase it, or was it not meant...
  11. princess Kuini

Saving This World

Another reason for our temp nap with Maco so they could rebuild their leadership to stay in the race, we all know its not a easy feat to put a broken ally together again.. then you have the learner/smaller allies who many a world I have seen them by the end of the race having a jolly time...
  12. princess Kuini

Saving This World

Each to their own Bloodytyrant, we see it more fun as a 3 ally fight, was sure warming up to one, til it didnt. Thats our offer on the table. "To kill a server", or not.
  13. princess Kuini

Saving This World

Head Hunters have appealed to FOB to do the same as us and offer M.A.C.O a 10 day NAP, so they can regroup and get their ally/leadership in order to then return to a 3 way fight. With the collapse of Tea , it became a two way street, sure we could sister up and try and poach the best players...
  14. princess Kuini

Wheres the buffs

What happened to the "Special buffs" advertised to make this world "Unique".. 27th-29th, 27th is almost over...
  15. princess Kuini

dead world

Have to agree with you there Brajanzor, you did post and did appeal to Inno to alter settings etc and they paid you no mind.. With such small worlds maybe inno should decrease the alliance caps and then take away pacts/naps to make it even more competitive, that would be interesting then ...