Recent content by praveenrajgitam

1. Rumor Has It

Good for u lol. I am regretting joining external forums. will delete account in external forums soon
  2. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

It is an ongoing process lol. The results are not out yet. I will let u know once this world ends
  3. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I always end my sentences with 'lol' lol. I can't help it if u don't like it lol. That is ur issue lol. Anyway, there is a saying in my mother tongue, the rough translation for it in English is "First clean ur house before cleaning outside". U can't expect us to attack DV and DW when we r...
  4. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

Yep. U r attacking us from our back and our core unlike DV and DW. so u became priority no 1 lol
  5. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I never gave any type of admission lol that my first post was nonsense. I have no idea how u deduced that.
  6. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I am not going to stoop to ur level and insult u lol. I am going to answer this politely. Irrespective of the size of one's alliance, if anyone is attacking u in ur core oceans, then u have no choice but to attack them back. And if u think I am going to get offended at being called a simmer lol...
  7. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I just wanted to say something about this statement. When the pact ended, we were told by our leadership not to attack WOS and no one attacked you guys. But I remember one weekend where WOS ran an op on us just at the same time as DV and DW. Suddenly our safe areas became hot zones. You gave us...
  8. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

Hi all. I don't check the external forums much. Registered here just now. It seems lot of fighting happens here than in game lol.