Recent content by Portopolis

1. Chronicles of Edessa II

Good job spartacg.
  2. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Great top 12, Only a couple opinions though: I should probably just make my own T12 though. I don't know why you think the Bunnies will sink though, we have an entire Western Flank open. I also don't know why you think MoM will sink as they can still grow in 54 and 64. Also who will fill in...
  3. Chronicles of Edessa V1

Sorry, I hope you continue the legacy of Scipio's papers anyway good Paper. :p
  4. Chronicles of Edessa V1

Good top 12, don't worry SK, watch your back Fluffy Bunnies will slip into your cities before you know it.:D, you worry about VS but the bunnies is who everyone is supposed to worry about!!!
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Solid Top 12.
  6. Top 12 Sink or Swim

DARKNESS REBORN out in 34.
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Charl, PS has a good roster but when Serial Killers has at least one of our cities in siege and has taken cities from us... The coalition thing kind of falls flat on it's face. I won't give out our pacts but why would we talk with anyone who's core is north of the 54/44 border they are doing...
  8. Top 12 Sink or Swim

I was talking about VS targeting PS, Just realized AO was in on it too, yesterday. Who are the other guys though? MoM, SBT, SK? IF it's SK can we tell them to stop attacking coalition members? I am pretty sure we don't have a coalition, unless VS didn't get the memo.
  9. Wars of Edessa

Sparta, I need my DBP down here please point me to the nearest coalition.
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Yeah seems like something is wrong with PS. :o
  11. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Hint: Farsala,,,
  12. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Nice, you should be doing more of those.
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Thanks Charl, now I would like to see yours
  14. Newspaper Edessa Chronicles Issue Seven

Great newspaper as uusual the only thing is you forgot to do your update on 56 or upload it. (I think you prewrite your newspaper).
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Authentic from the Rim 1. Parthian Shot- Got off to a great start and as long as they don't too man people off they should be okay for now. Control most of the world's core.Swimming Butterfly 2. Sith Battle Toads- Name is Excellent, and they have solid control of ocean 45, they have to deal the...