Recent content by Peterpanic

1. Veteran Player Looking for Alliance

Hey Folks, Veteran player here, been in leadership roles in multiple alliances, have been #1 multiple times in different worlds. Currently in Ocean 54 but only a few days in so don't mind moving oceans to move closer to the alliances core. Thanks, Pete
  2. Old Top Player Looking for Premade

Hey Folks, I recently got back into the game and am looking for a premade to join. I've been top player in multiple worlds, some by a large margin. Have more experience in revolt worlds but some in conquest as well. Don't really care about the world settings other than I don't want to join a...
  3. Slyther/n (Project Venom)

is this going to be on whatever EN or US server comes out that fits the settings? I am interested if thats the case.
  4. Zacynthus Pre-World Discussion

so whats the deal, can we not create threads now until the world starts? and No server specific recruitment section?
  5. Zacynthus Pre-World Discussion

I might end up joining although the world speed has me cringing :mad: If anyone has a decent premade shoot me a message.
  6. Login Issues

same thing happened here looks like world might be down, which means we sit and wait
  7. Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

It might be just me, but if I was about to destroy your expectations of what the world settings would be, I would wait until the very last minute to announce them
  8. Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

We should probably wait until the world opens to announce the settings
  9. Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

I would guess the major concern is morale or no morale
  10. Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

Must be having a hard time deciding on whether to follow the votes or have less "intense" settings
  11. Idalium Pre-World Discussion Thread

Pumped for the new world! Invite your alliance mates and let's make this world epic!
  12. New World

well someone knows when the next world will open ;) Oh that is interesting they are all released at the same time. I've wondered if the timing of new worlds had anything to do with gold events but as far as I can tell worlds will start whenever regardless of when an event is going on.
  13. New World

I'm sure its Spring break for many folks, and I'm guessing peeps have a lot more free time currently. It has also been nearly a month and a half since a new world came out. Will a new world happen soon? Also do new worlds come out only when previous worlds fill up? I'm wondering if Helarous...
  14. The History of Helorus

Looks like float shouldn't be associated with G.O.A.T at all :D
  15. Top 12: Sink or swim

Updated my original list to include a new little tidbit of info I heard round the rumor mill about G.O.A.T :D