Recent content by OVOKING

1. Best Wishes

Best Wishes to all of you guys, enemies and allies https://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?9432-Grepolis-Departure
  2. October's Very Own (Possible)

Nobody wants to play with me, yet I got 8 invites. I like how you're doing research on me, c'mon kid. Dont you have homework to do ? Or am I your homework ? If so than you should drop out of highschool rn
  3. October's Very Own (Possible)

When did I ever send you that message ? PoseidonsWrath, I may be the biggest loud mouth in your own eyes but I don't care too much what you have to say since you're nothing else but a sorry excuse.
  4. October's Very Own (Possible)

If I do recall, my alliance took cities from you guys without even a fight. So if we're crap, what does that make Super Duper ? You seem to always be talking about me and what I do, you need to get a life. For real, at least at the end of the day I'll have real life friends and an actual...
  5. October's Very Own (Possible)

Are all of the members of TT insane and take this game like its the own reality. I was leading fine, we merged fool. Maybe you will have better luck trying to recruit. Word is it that you're contacting everybody's alliance asking their top members to join.
  6. October's Very Own (Possible)

I like that you're laughing debot(Not a typo), considering you were trying to recruit all of my top members yet not a single one of them joined your alliance. Lead much ?
  7. October's Very Own (Possible)

It was fun while it lasted ..
  8. Garbage leadership from the #1 Team

Its easy to get ABP and DBP when you attack the top players of the world's LS and OLU nukes while they're "absent" thsn defend the siege from all of those who dont like you guys already. So I wouldnt brag about it. Like I said before, my players dont even like you.. team players and fighters...
  9. Garbage leadership from the #1 Team

Ill join Unsullied before I join TT
  10. Garbage leadership from the #1 Team

I only talk trash to people who cheat, or brag about conquering cities from a player whos, "absent". I like how you keep contacting my members begging them to join. Its really amusing honestly and we all laugh at you. Funny how your boy raintown tries to use that exact offline time schedule...
  11. AD, the hammer holder

Ignore him Pipo, PW is always trying to trash every alliance because he's having RL issues.
  12. A New Breeze, A New Feeling

Yo this world is wack.. For me at least, join the en server revolt world before you end up too far from the action.
  13. AD, the hammer holder

Binder, you obviously dont understand my statement so I wouldn't quote it. Ya'll ain't the north side.. We are the true 6ixSide
  14. Average MRA

Join us or be spammed with invites .. I also claim the crown for the best name so far :P