Recent content by Oliver Clothesoff

1. Oliver Clothesoff

Bridging the Gap

Words having different definitions is an entirely concept than how each person perceives a single way the word was used. You are referencing how a word like "crappy" could be ok in some instances but not ok in others. I understand that. What I am talking about is the fact that two people can...
  2. Oliver Clothesoff

Bridging the Gap

Lol that in defending or attacking? If you killed them bravo. If its from defending than there must be a reason they like hitting you so much ;) All about context like you said haha But I dont think you are a noob Antz. Was just an example to straighten out my confusion But this though... To...
  3. Oliver Clothesoff

Bridging the Gap

We can say crappy now? Sorry.. Ive gotten in trouble for less so I am a bit confused.. Highly doubt it though.. So can I say, "Hey Antz, crappy example, mod noob."
  4. Oliver Clothesoff

Whens the next world Starting?

almost a full month and no new world? Sheesh maybe Inno is finally done with grepo...
  5. Oliver Clothesoff

Bridging the Gap

I've been saying it for a while too.. maybe the better part of 3 years.. 3 different CoMa's too haha Thats the point of all the angst. People feel theres a problem and from the outside looking in, it doesnt seem like theres a whole lot being done to address it.
  6. Oliver Clothesoff

Bridging the Gap

I agree that this is the case. Although I am pointing out some weaknesses in the system, I can at least acknowledge that for the most part the appeal system works. What I was commenting on was the statement you made when you said that "Every ban we make needs to be backed by information from...
  7. Oliver Clothesoff

Bridging the Gap

Actually this is only a partial truth... I have first hand knowledge on a player getting banned for circumstantial evidence. ie.. information not backed by your "tools" In this case a player with a declared shared connection was banned and had the secondary account deleted. I know first hand...
  8. Oliver Clothesoff

Poll for Possible New world Suggestions

3/3 No Morale, Alliance Capped at 20, and No Crown Sharing Id actually join if this was done
  9. Oliver Clothesoff

Coalitions

Based on everything that has taken place in this world.. id prefer one of the following names: As Grepolis Turns The Coalition and the Restless All My Alliances
  10. Oliver Clothesoff

Coalitions

Sorry.. i have to step in.. something about saying my name too many times while looking in a mirror.. Whitty.. I applaud the veracity with which you try to argue your point. Unfortunately, it couldnt be any further from the truth. I dont know what you were told or by whom, but it was either a...
  11. Oliver Clothesoff

Well..

lol kings.. you know you have a special place in my cold heart.. but yea.. you are nothing now
  12. Oliver Clothesoff

Reset during World Wonders

Omg can I not retire in peace? I'd say my ears are ringing but man reading through this (and seeing some of the people willing to get on here to FINALLY post).. it certainly makes something ring. Full assessment of the issue: Restarting to get a player on wonders IS a low move.. it is...
  13. Oliver Clothesoff

Well..

oh man.. turn around while you still can.. This game has changedddddd Anyone worth anything is gone for good.. these threads are a ghost town compared to their prior glory.. And dont get me started on the actual game..
  14. Oliver Clothesoff

Well..

whats up slayer!
  15. Oliver Clothesoff

Well..

you both left! It was entirely too peaceful on here