Recent content by NetizenSteve

1. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

No, I absolutely have not posted anywhere but here, on this US server. I was not correcting his English, I was trying to convey that I did not understand what it was he was trying to say to me, or what he wanted from me. Also, I'm not concerned with yours or anyone else's take on my...
  2. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

Sir, this is an engllish server, I speak english and do not understand your english. I do not understand farming for gold. If I want gold I buy it. I'm sure someone somewhere can help you with your gold adventure, but I am not able or interested.
  3. NetizenSteve

Mesembria's Rally Against The Redcoats

Circling that score is relevant because I approached their alliance thinking that them being in the top ranking meant that they had their game down, and knew what they were doing. I was wrong. Sooo very, very wrong. One more time...they are only in the top ranking because they are fighting each...
  4. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

Use the time you are in Battle Protection to get yourself into an alliance. If you are barely active, and have no alliance, by nature of the game, you are shark bait. Make some friends.
  5. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

That's all I'm after...I just want to enjoy my time in game, and cut it up with other players who love the game as much as I do. Talk to you in-game :cool:
  6. NetizenSteve

Fair enough. I had a much higher opinion of you and your alliance than you deserved. You've got at least 2 enemies on this server, and in the two weeks I've been with you, you've been putting every resource you've got into (unsuccessfully) trying to wipe a player off the map who left you for...
  7. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

Hey bud, you're an island over from me in US 93...message me there :cool:
  8. NetizenSteve

I didn't join the server and spend over $400 ingame to sit in an alliance like Cats & Dogs. It was just my misfortune to have spawned on their turf when I started. I'm used to mixing it up with players of a higher caliber, that's all I'm going to say. My Polis's are all up for grabs, get them...
  9. NetizenSteve

After reviewing the intel from GrepoLife this afternoon, and noting that absolutely no one took advantage of the fact you guys had most of your units committed to an op and were perhaps as vulnerable as anyone could ever hope to catch you, I've decided to move on from this world and begin with...
  10. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

Note that I DID NOT state that we would expand EXCLUSIVELY by colonization. Of course, there must be someone around for members to feed on ;)
  11. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

Which direction did you choose when you joined Nagidos? So that I can be sure to establish my first Polis within your Ocean...
  12. NetizenSteve

Training Academy

I'm interested in joining US 93 in order to establish a Training Academy. I'm looking for a few experienced players who are friendly, creative, and extremely patient, who would like to join me in this endeavor. I would also like to establish a Network/Council consisting of as many alliance...
  13. NetizenSteve

Yeah, you're little op today reminded me of the ones I used to orchestrate within my own alliances back in the day...like in Lamda as PersianKing, with Bazaar Tactics, or even better, when I played as Silversmith in Byzentine with BridgeBurners . I had a stroll down memory lane, going through...
  14. NetizenSteve

Obviously, you aren't fluent in sarcasm :rolleyes:
  15. NetizenSteve

I'm not into the fighting role just yet in our alliance, give me about another 2 weeks. At the moment, I'm more of a strategist, mapmaker, intel kinda guy. Besides, haven't you ever heard? Actions might be louder than words, but the pen is mightier than the sword ;)