Recent content by MystkRuler

1. MystkRuler

Wind of change

I suspect morale is a safeguard instituted by game managers to stop the abuse of newbies by arrogant players who view them as food. A person coming into the game for the first time should have help to understand how things work. Instead they are left to be eaten by sharks who have no concern...
  2. MystkRuler

Trash Talk

The Usual Suspects are not usual. They are unusually good players. Leadership is what made the alliance. I am an average player , who doesn't use much gold. So I am not at the top of the world. I am glad to be on this alliance. The people are great and that contributes to making the game fun...
  3. MystkRuler

Is it fair to say the game is dead?

Suggestions to better the game would be productive.
  4. MystkRuler

Preworld discussion - US 87 Golgi

I will be checking it out
  5. MystkRuler

Rumor Has It

You mean Dark Wolves.
  6. MystkRuler

Rumor Has It

7. MystkRuler

Off Topic

Looks like Chi and SE are uniting as Deja Vu. So you were spot on Luigi. The crazy chick is usually the best dancer.
  8. MystkRuler

Off Topic

lol
  9. MystkRuler

Off Topic

Or is SE starting to crumble?
  10. MystkRuler

Rumor Has It

Rumor has it Aeo22 started Pillars III to stay in the game.
  11. MystkRuler

Off Topic

Yeah there are still good players out there , they know who they are. I don't see anyone crumbling badly, cept maybe Warriors.
  12. MystkRuler

Rumor Has It

Rumor has it, Warriors disbanded, ooops, I guess that's not a rumor
  13. MystkRuler

Rumor Has It

Rumor has it that Squishies split, but I suspect it is a sister alliance.
  14. MystkRuler

Milestones

Alright, it just seemed like a general characterization summing everyone in the group. Admittedly I was here after you left or about the time you left.