Recent content by Mountain Mike

1. Mountain Mike

How do you insert a GIF into a post?

Here is the URL itself: But I try and the above URL then [/url] at the end and it's blank
  2. Mountain Mike

Question on sending mythical units as support

If I send a mythical unit as support (Erinys to be exact) and for now my god is Hades. So assuming that's the supported city's god is also Hades, she can stay there. I understand that part. Suppose the SUPPORTING city (mine in this case) changes gods. Will she disappear?
  3. Mountain Mike

Too weak or too strong?

I know it's a casual world (Olynthus to be exact) and I love the blessed city, because in another world I kept getting conquered and my alliance mates weren't helping. But one aspect is absolutely ridiculous: "The target player is either too strong or too weak for you to attack". So what am I...
  4. Mountain Mike

How do you look for ghost towns?

I know a ghost town when I see one but is there a way to search for them‽
  5. Mountain Mike

conquering Ghost towns by seige

How do you FIND ghost towns? I have seen many, but that has been by luck. Is there a systematic way to search for them?
  6. Mountain Mike

Player is too weak or too strong?

I tried to attack a city in Olynthus and it told me "the target player is either too strong or too weak for you to attack". I heard this is a "casual world" and I don't want to play another world like this, so when I am looking at the list of worlds, is there a way to tell from the list? I'm...
  7. Mountain Mike

Casual world?

Every time I try to attack a city, the game won't let me and it tells me, "the player you're attacking is too strong or too weak". So how can I know who to attack?? Is that what a "casual world" is? If so, I don't like it. When you pick a world to join can you find out before you join if it's a...
  8. Mountain Mike

Too Weak or too Strong?

Every time I try to attack a city, the game won't let me and it tells me, "the player you're attacking is too strong or too weak". So how can I know who to attack??
  9. Mountain Mike

Grepolis Halloween Recipe Guide

You only get 2 erinyes in an hour, not 6.