Recent content by MichaelV0X

1. MichaelV0X

Night time bonus hero? & TYPO!

Also what about the typo and the other hero's maybe that's something that can be discussed.
  2. MichaelV0X

Simply saying No isn't good enough for me. You can do better than that Philosopher LOL.
  3. MichaelV0X

I understand what the night bonus is and the purpose it serves... Do understand that a server can be made with no night bonus first off and I know you like being able to sleep at night not knowing that your city's aren't being attacked but some of us simply think the night bonus is stupid lol...
  4. MichaelV0X

Also where is Priam and Menelaus, Diomedes, Achilles, Aeneas THESE GUYS ARE A MUST. You put Hector and Agamemnon, Ajax in the game. I think you should finish what you started. I hope you guys add these hero's when I look at the hero list it just feels very incomplete maybe I'm over stepping with...
  5. MichaelV0X

I think it would be cool if there was a red coin cost hero that his ability would be able to attack at night and negate the night time bonus. First person that comes to mind is Odysseus would be a perfect candidate seeing how he's known famously for the trojan horse. Without having to do much...