Recent content by Meridian

1. Meridian

Wars

Meri forgot to shave today and AD won't let anybody drink his yummy gooey mixture if they're hairy. So I ate a twinkie instead.
  2. Meridian

Wars

You are mistaken, Beer. Morg will turn into Hairy Wonder Woman and prevail with her magic lasso.
  3. Meridian

Will the Real AD Please Stand Up?

^^^^^ Yes....This. You caught Athenakins...Well done.
  4. Meridian

Best Leaders (Top 12 Alliance Edition)

Okay, who are you and what have you done with CLINTAURUS? Where's the all caps? Hmmmm?
  5. Meridian

PnP AD's Team's are the BEST Teams!

Oh, Childress...Please tell me you haven't ever considered doing this? *LOL*
  6. Meridian

It's not like Dan didn't have alliances (As in plural) helping him and attempting to break any sieges landing on him. So, again, it wasn't an entire alliance versus ONE player. It was an entire alliance versus several alliances. Dan was the target, yes. But, he wasn't all on his own fighting the...
  7. Meridian

From the Desk of AD: "Let's see your post one week from today."
  8. Meridian

Top 12 Alliances

HAHAHAHAHA...Damage was NEVER in Talk Trash. I put that up for a reason because he's got such awesome people skills and really really really hates AD. And since we don't do the diplomacy gig, we decided to refer anybody looking to reach out to negotiate things they're never going to get to the...
  9. Meridian

Pact Info - Leaked

Welcome to the big leagues. :p
  10. Meridian

-Trailer Park Trash -

Thank you. Come on by. Every Thursday is 'sing along around the campfire' night.
  11. Meridian

Top 12 Alliances

OMG, I'd rep this if I could, but, it seems I've already sent out a rep to you sometime in this past month and I have to rep a bunch of random people if I want to rep you again. Hey, I thought we were playing 'Would you rather?" Or is that just the females in the leadership? *hahahaha*
  12. Meridian

So you want to conquer the Community Manager?

Crim. You're dark side is still showing.
  13. Meridian

Rogue II to base: I found him, repeat, I found him!

I don't think anybody wins until they actually TAKE the city. Finding him is only part one of the challenge. But, there's no prize for just finding him.
  14. Meridian

OH, NO, YOU, DIDN'T!!! You KNEW some of us would have NO clue what that picture was and do research. I bet you even had bets to see if any of us would watch that garbage. Don't even try to deny it. *haha*
  15. Meridian

First, he saddles us with 12 hour conquest times and THEN he makes us watch a stupid movie. I swear, that man has a dark side and we're seeing it all on the same day. I can only assume that none of the mods are responding to these posts right now because they need both of their hands to hold...