Recent content by mattysly

1. Concerns and Ideas

I like how in other games Gold or credits, whatever can buy you better units, characters and things like that, but simply buying credits to just boost your entire Grep Universe kinda sucks. Not everyone here has the time to play one world never mind farming 2... that takes months. I actually was...
  2. Rumor Has It

Rumor has it that Warriors (Yes the group I'm in) didn't know it was a domination world until we all got rimmed! Also Rumor has it that Some of these virtual gods of the game mentioned above are not known by anyone who gives a damn! Just rumors though!
  3. Domination World Should be Smaller Alliance Numbers! and Quicker!

So this is my first domination round and my first round back in like ever! Very awesome concept, but the world is practically over just one month in as the top alliance basically just came in ready to rock and has tripled the average city size of the next largest alliance. My suggestion is...
  4. Concerns and Ideas

@raspu10 Do you mean that you had 3 cities before protection ended? Did you use gold? Was it a different world speed maybe?
  5. Concerns and Ideas

I will concede to the gold part of the game favoring those that want to play "seriously" but I will still go on the basis that we can keep more players, even experienced ones in the world much longer if we can get a much higher city size for when a player has to restart in a world. I am not...
  6. Concerns and Ideas

Not sure if this idea has been kicked around lately, but since I have been back again, what kills worlds are alliances that come in from the previous world that just ended and taking out and donating so much that they just buy a win in the first week (Pillars) cough cough!!! haha! So what I...
  7. Zacynthus Pre-World Discussion

I got gold saved up! Need to use it! I don;t mind the slow speed because I am slow and going to school for my doctorate! Anyone out there need a good vet???
  8. Worst Players, Leaders, and Alliances?

Awwww..... I am back to try and claim one of these awards! :) Been a few years now! Can I claim noob if I receive worst player?? :)
  9. US Servers

MAy 22nd. Just announced!@ I need a home!
  10. Whens the next world Starting?

May 22nd Folks! I am a returning Vet looking for a home in the New World! Any one out there remember me? Hit me up!
  11. US Servers

Whens the next World Starting?
  12. Whens the next world Starting?

Something fun, fast and furious. All I ask for is no Conquest. When the CS arrives, city should be captured! No need to extend the process any farther! Regards, Matty
  13. When does 63 Start? Missed another start...... again :( grrrrr

I just came on and realized I am already a week late. :( I know that some of you donate in order to catch up fast, but with my playing time, I need to tart right from day 1. Anyone know when 63 will start? I always seem miss the starts!
  14. US Servers

I also am patiently waiting a new US world! Something that can be posted in the announcements!
  15. Why did I not see an announcement for this world in the announcements section??

Would be helpful if new worlds were announced on a regular basis! grr :) Oh wait, maybe it's linked to my Spam in my Email...... I'll try that... But I don't want to look in the folder labeled Hell! :) HAHAH! :)