Recent content by mattias

1. mattias

Elephant in the room

How would we go about reporting inno to inno? lol bot is maybe not the greatest term, more like npc accounts. and very lazy ones at that. grow to ~400-470 pts then go inactive with very uncreative names. these 3 all popped on my island
  2. mattias

Special World Dion Discussion Thread

boo for conquest but pleased that something is being done to change up gameplay some. will be interesting
  3. mattias

Cast spells of inventory items

Author: Mattias Description: The ability to cast inventory items as spells from the spell overview screen. this would greatly improve the usefulness of Democritus when you are in the city he is set to when casting the spell. this would also give you the option to cast items on a fellow players...
  4. mattias

Question for Ryvirath

speed 6 with revolt and conquest available to be used. best of the best world
  5. mattias

Any one joining?

Who hurt you man? lol
  6. mattias

New World - Tegea Feedback Thread

Night bonus would be nice here but other than that looks not bad
  7. mattias

A world with no Gold, everything on, but prepaid so everyone is at an actual even level!

Missed the part about the 60 days, that’s a no from me as well. A standard or even slightly extended bp would be perfect
  8. mattias

A world with no Gold, everything on, but prepaid so everyone is at an actual even level!

Been talked about many a time. Many people, myself included, have messaged inno directly with this exact idea and not received even a simple no from them
  9. mattias

US 90 - Kasmenai Pre-World Discussion Thread

Night bonus would be nice but not the end of the world, 50 cap is nice but kill it with the speed, 4+ would make this ideal IMO interested to try a domination world
  10. mattias

Player Anniversary Gifts

Do you have to be active in a world when the anniversary hits or will you get the rewards when you join your next world?
  11. mattias

US90 soon?

Any chance we can get a speed 4 or higher revolt for the next world? with a highish alliance cap like 40+? is this to much to ask lol @Ryvirath if not not is there a revolt like this planned soonish?