Recent content by Lufus

1. Lufus

Hyperborea

haha right! thinking about rejoining just for laughs
  2. Lufus

You're Banned from the Forum

rclay321 you here banned from the forums.. if you post again your account will be casted out in the ever so dark grepo space
  3. Lufus

Last User to Post here Wins

Did I win? xD
  4. Lufus

Soulbrotherno3 - Read

DONE
  5. Lufus

Grepolis Classic: Discussion

yup... can't even log in (-.-)
  6. Lufus

Top 12

That alliance BLACK SAiLS I've heard is pretty serious business
  7. Lufus

Alliance recruitement

o.0 mhmmmm lol you admit to being a spy and then want someone else to found a alliance and then when your ready you'll take over? haha
  8. Lufus

New God: Deinos - Discussion

I thought this idea was great!!!!! are we still rolling with it?
  9. Lufus

HAMMERDOWN

lmao shows how much I knew... I thought I was talking to a chick the whole time
  10. Lufus

HAMMERDOWN

my old crews back in this world :) not in helorus.. yes I did ask white khalifa for a pact bc I thought she founded the alliance, I talked to her in helorus and thought we had a good connection but clearly butt buds are a higher priority. let the games begin.
  11. Lufus

HAMMERDOWN

do your research.. I am well known. I am the type of guy that doesn't turtle with current alliances, I start in a world fresh and see what happens.. I try and not hide behind a alliance/ players names ;) athenakins you took one city bc I let you... at the time I needed to spread out so I needed...
  12. Lufus

HAMMERDOWN

speaking of bum buds athenakins and her posy came from US 52, already almost have a island turtled... so thats how these alliance grow so fast! they are "4 chan" bum buddies that stick together
  13. Lufus

Rim the CoMa

agreed :)
  14. Lufus

Is this world going to make it?

Oh yea! here to stay and here to play.
  15. Lufus

LUFUS

Hey! I've been playing for a few years now.. anyone down to make a alliance once a brand new world comes up?