Recent content by Lord Corny

1. Lord Corny

dead world

dude im not confused im OLD
  2. Lord Corny

dead world

Hey Raevon yall are not the reason everyone ghosted . we weren't scared of yall at all [and i still aint ]. what happened is whats been happening on almost every sever anymore someone got pissed off at someone and instead of just brushing it off and being the bigger person .they go off and blow...
  3. Lord Corny

dead world

your right on princess K . hell with less then 400 players way does anyone need a pact with anyone i can see maybe a temp nap and then only a temp nap but a damn pact come on guys this is a war game after all .
  4. Lord Corny

dead world

5. Lord Corny

-Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

hell hes whole damn alliance went vaca . wth why even start if you dont plan on finishing .no wonder the us severs are the black sheep of grepo
  6. Lord Corny

Wind of change

hey poodle dawgs what happened why did yall restart ???and move into your own only ask because im just nosey
  7. Lord Corny

Event-Server 101

hahahahaha no more myths awesome .i like it
  8. Lord Corny

World Chat

because your the only one off his meds ???????
  9. Lord Corny

How many players here

Jump in waters fine
  10. Lord Corny

War Updates

hey i normally stay out of the drama because it is just a game but exit you might want to try and get vind some help .i mean hoping someone s death over a Fn game come on man https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800807589780258838/816528128281149460/unknown.png?width=621&height=450...
  11. Lord Corny

Domination Rules

Totally agree all VM should open up when last stand starts . But as far as how it starts i believe the way it is now is fine .
  12. Lord Corny

World Discussion

yea your right but this is a DOM world . So at the end there can be only one . So which one of you will be bending over for the other to win .
  13. Lord Corny

Hephaestus Blessing - February Special Worlds Feedback Thread

you will only get a blessed city when you found on a anchor .and you can tell which city you got by what is already built in the city and yes us 97 is the first world doing this .
  14. Lord Corny

New World - Selymbria

All i hope for is that this one doesn't turn in to a hugfest,spam fest,bot fest but to be honest i dont believe anyone knows how to play that way anymore . but i can only hope
  15. Lord Corny

Hephaestus Blessing - February Special Worlds Feedback Thread

Seems it could be any of them and they will appear randomly also .