Recent content by KZG3

1. KZG3

TWD

Good to hear from you as well Mac. Definitely a fun world. It is fitting for it to end with a flurry of attacks like this.. Considering the whole server was a big slug fest.
  2. KZG3

TWD

Looks like this will be the final hurrah on The Walking Dead's attempt at the loser's crown. 1300 attacks (legitimacy of attacks questionable) makes it interesting. I tuned back in for the finale.
  3. KZG3

Help Wanted

I think I posted about 5 times in this thread. 5 for 5 deleted.
  4. KZG3

Top 12 Alliances

I don't think you will need to wait that long lol.... We usually move pretty quick.
  5. KZG3

Top 12 Alliances

Lol...Obviously you are a bright one. And yes... I am terribly offended
  6. KZG3

Top 12 Alliances

Lol....New forum account as of Jul 2015.... Get where I am going with this?
  7. KZG3

PnP AD's Team's are the BEST Teams!

This is the most competitive server? If that's the case the other servers you played on must have been a real slap fest. Considering the settings of this world, I would have to say its rather pedestrian. Bunch of talking and less doing.
  8. KZG3

Top 12 Sink or swim

This server is pretty close to the Juktas settings.... and Argentum has some heavy hitters from the Juktas crown winners... I also see some other revolt world winners here. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.. How Do You Grepo is an odd mix of players... lmao... If they all play...
  9. KZG3

Top 12 Alliances

You suck man. Give it a rest already... "You started from the bottom" and your still there. LOL
  10. KZG3

War, Pact, Disband

LOL Trash Talk, Talk Trash, A Bundle of Sticks
  11. KZG3

War, Pact, Disband

I don't think you can get rid of Clint or his caps lock that easily. Lol
  12. KZG3

Wars of Actium

Well PW and Final Boss are in the same alliance...so it actually would. Just sayin
  13. KZG3

***** WARS *****

So is there any action in 54??
  14. KZG3

The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

I figured if someone is going to create a name, call it the truth, then post messages on the externals they had an angle.. But in the event it was the truth that would be pretty out there...
  15. KZG3

The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

Does he always refer to himself in the 3rd person? That would be enough for most people I know to go their separate ways right there... LMAO... If that is unedited...