Recent content by KingDaveJr

1. KingDaveJr

Gribbe Posse's Memes

2. KingDaveJr

The Last 24 Hours.

Who asked for your opinion, how about mind your business
  3. KingDaveJr

The Last 24 Hours.

Hello Inno, Not even sure why I am writing this because I am done playing this game but I just wanted to send a message to Inno that I hope they realize that this 1980s browser game with horrible graphics is a dinosaur and will be soon extinct. The only reason this game exist is because of the...
  4. KingDaveJr

The Last 24 Hours.

So what or any are the new procedures for updates??? 1.Like opening a testing world to use for all updates prior to going live! 2. Actually implementing updates while the development team is available and not off all weekend??? To trouble shot any issues or seemingly minor glitches I am here...
  5. KingDaveJr

The Last 24 Hours.

You had me until you had to try and save face by calling it a “seemingly minor glitch” Inno or whoever you are I believe your company is done in the US and a little advice moving forward when you make a mistake that cost hard working ppl money, you solve it, own it, fix it, and shut up!
  6. KingDaveJr

The Last 24 Hours.

can you create a thumbs down reply please after of course you delete the update that screwed everyone (priorities)
  7. KingDaveJr

The Last 24 Hours.

The title says it all. The last 24 hrs and still nothing solved, absolutely nothing, not even a reply. Simply Amazing
  8. KingDaveJr

Candidacy Thread

Hello All, First time caller long time listener here :D If chosen I promise to ban all players on attackable bans and never non-attackable, we don't need to protect the integrity of the game! just click ban and move on I say... I also want to change every worlds rules after World Wonders have...