Recent content by kid cudi

1. World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

I believe my first world was speed 1 no morale conquest... En Delta, I could be wrong ;)
  2. Any Veterans Playing?

well to be exact I started playing 3 years and 9 months ago ;) but most will just rather say 4 years as the game it self is going to be 4 years old in the coming month
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim

First time doing this ;) so just my opinion on how it is so far Angry Penguins: My own alliance, but Ill ad that penguins do swim quite well in the wild ;) Numbers and Figures: Swim. Very aggressive alliance, lot of respect for what they have accomplished. The Holy Roman Legion: MRA…. ehhh...
  4. Angry Penguins

This world is too young to be decided right now... things can change in weeks, months and years. and Pix dont bother proving anything to Machinewolfheart, no need to prove anything to players too blind to see whats best for them and Machinewolfheart good luck to you and your alliance buddy :)
  5. Chi Milestones

Good work your self bud, I see what you're doing ;)
  6. Chi Milestones

Two cities goes to Gallen 2000 ABP goes to Epizon
  7. World Discussion

Congrats!!!
  8. World Discussion

New number one alliance :o
  9. MRA SmackDown.

I actually like these settings too, just getting back into the game after a couple years off and this world seemed so promising. Maybe it'll pick up by tomorrow
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim

This is always brought up too soon in my opinion