Recent content by Keltset

1. Apollonia Pre-World Discussion

hmm....
  2. Far To early Sink or Swim

NC knows what they are doing. You may get lucky hits but the skill level of the opponents isn't there. As a member of PA I still agree with the clear and true statement that NC is just better than you.... Mofo... YAya!!!!! Rim me too;)
  3. Far To early Sink or Swim

He stated very clearly this was a prediction of what the world will look like -1 month from now- not what it looks like today.
  4. Far To early Sink or Swim

They had a panic attack thisisgrepolis
  5. Best Alliance Ever

Fig... Don't tout accomplishments then try to take them back and say you sucked there anyway... That's not very effective. Work with your group- Don't make accusations of a group you don't know anything about. We have done our homework on you and your members, have you done the same on ours...
  6. Best Alliance Ever

We prefer to take cities... Not stand infront of them and aimlessly talk to them. Is this how your alliance believes the game is played?
  7. Naxos: A Newspaper

Nice... 44 or 4... damn I get one? uhm arg 4
  8. The Ten Thousand (mercenary alliance)

I'm not exactly certain the purpose of this post but I feel like it should be in the sub forum for alliances lol
  9. Spies uncovered

Darn it! my bad I meant to keep that a secret~ Doing great now that I'm able to get back into the fray of things after my unexpected med leave. Pm me one of these days:) This world is shaping up to be a blast. And guy's... Really Charl is a spy! :-P thisisgrepolis
  10. Spies uncovered

I think Charl is a spy... ;) Just a poke, Hi Charl! Nice to see you again...
  11. World Skype Chat

Should be fun thisisgrepolis
  12. Make fun of the person above you

I think the country now has *Special* funding for *Special* people like you....
  13. Spies uncovered

Oh how I think I would enjoy a conversation with one whom goes off about mother Russia.... LOL
  14. Make fun of the person above you

So.... Not you?
  15. Infection- (selective)

Everywhere I go "there you are" ;) Hey Xpert- Good luck