Recent content by JoesphGuy

1. JoesphGuy

Gribbe Posse's Memes

In that example though, could you not talk about the picture and then it would be viable? You would be talking about trash.
  2. JoesphGuy

Gribbe Posse's Memes

But, but, it has part of the title and everything ;)
  3. JoesphGuy

Curiosity begs me to wonder...

Well, I mean, the world does not even have the normal US numbers on a world.... Also looks like there are a fair number of newer players in this world.
  4. JoesphGuy

Guess this Pig Leader

Im gonna guess Miko anyways even though its clearly not him. ;)
  5. JoesphGuy

POLL: State of the Grepolis Forum Rules

It could be argued though that a relaxation of the rules could help to increase the forum usage because more topics would be available. Literally people create world chats in discord that do the same job as the externals, with far less restrictions. Along with this, it would make it so that...
  6. JoesphGuy

Gribbe Posse's Memes

This is something I don't understand, why would something like this cause infraction points.
  7. JoesphGuy

Gribbe Posse's Memes

Are you implying that he alludes to cheating in all of his memes? Because there is distinct evidence at the top of this post to otherwise. So therefore, your statement is incorrect, and you are attempting to hurt this man's reputation on the external forums, which is clearly a personal insult...
  8. JoesphGuy

Gribbe Posse's Memes

Well, if we are gonna go out some way, getting an entire alliance banned sounds like fun. :)
  9. JoesphGuy

Wars of Mochlos

You do realize that a majority of the top players in any alliance spend gold? Probably just as much as us...
  10. JoesphGuy

Compliment each other

Meg has a nice beagle...
  11. JoesphGuy

count to 50 before a mod posts

Wtf happened to 16? 18
  12. JoesphGuy

Angels vs demons

13. JoesphGuy

Compliment each other

Toxic is new, and so isn't anywhere near as toxic as the old timers. :)
  14. JoesphGuy

Souper Group

I bet 3/4 of them don't even realize they are gonna get internalized eventually...
  15. JoesphGuy

Top 12

Remember Kids, MRAs don't all get the crown. :)