Recent content by Jellaa

1. Is anybody there?

He's stalking you :eek:
  2. Sink or Swim

Btw, If you are not happy with the quality of your MRA and so sure in BK supremacy, break those pacts and play straight.
  3. Sink or Swim

Thanks for your stats. I'll try to bring some history and the latest events behind them and let the community evaluate them. These stats seem to be confirming MRA that absorbed low-performing alliances with the sole purpose to eat their players while benefiting their temples and promising...
  4. Sink or Swim

Well... enjoy. With mass timing into VM of two Public Enemy players over the last two days. Total - PACT vs PACT
  5. Sink or Swim

Well...
  6. Dionysia 2022 Feedback Thread

There was some event with the same mechanics few years ago. In case you are not sure what units to chose or you fail the task, check a picture that appears after initial sending - it shows which kind of units should've been sent. Since tasks are repeating, after few of them it should be easy to...
  7. Grepolis Draft 2.0

sweet.
  8. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Can you message grepolife and grepodata to change stats and reports, especially your alliance roster changes @MarinaDanka1 ? They re showing 100+ in your team and huge huggings on your side... You can spin and spam, but facts are facts.
  9. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Some uses brain with their fingers, some only fingers... It looks pretty obvious what makes difference between winners and losers in this game. But I'll leave to the players who have won a world as leaders to judge... For the rest, we can continue anytime in a proper thread if needed. I only...
  10. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Sorry, I haven't managed to google or find anywhere else any info that can explain how 10 or 20 hours, or even a minute, of anyone's life can differ no matter what. Actually, I was hoping to hear what community thinks about individual life value in Grepo world, especially are 20 hours of their...
  11. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Just of curiosity, is there any difference? #2 on us96 Rhodes:
  12. Tale Of the Rhodes

Thank you :) This was good world after all, with some really great battles.
  13. Glitches/game play advices

Why is next Olympus spawn changed to 11/27 at 21:00 from 11/26 at 9:00 @Ryvirath ?
  14. How to snipe with 934 slingers

Well, it might help some real noob eventually...
  15. How to snipe with 934 slingers

This might help as well https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/fluvs-snipe-guide-browser.60379/ There are many blogs about that outside Grepo offiicial forums, so just google it.