Recent content by jdubbs

1. Swim, sink, or float

Alright, this forum was lame. I'll open up the thread to start this world. You guys can fill it in. Good luck. Happy hunting.
  2. Update warnings

Yes, please. I know it's not something grepo planned, but no one can play this game without alarms effectively.
  3. Double CS question

That's what I thought, but I have been told otherwise
  4. Trash Talk Thread

Vacation mode is probably playing a factor is some of that. It's kinda hard to find active Cats/Dogs to attack.
  5. Double CS question

Ok, it's been awhile since I've played conquest. I know you get a peacetime message if you send a late attack against your conquest that lands, but if it includes a second cs package, does it attack your siege? Someone told me it does. I remember different and the explanation online makes it...
  6. Trash Talk Thread

I smell some flyers dying today.
  7. Trash Talk Thread

Don't let us catch you asleep...
  8. Who is coming?

As much as instant complete can help, the old half time for 50 gold was way way better. Made it more fair for people who didn't use gold. I personally wouldn't do away with instant, but I would bring back the half time for 50 gold as an option. That way instant complete isn't such an absurd...
  9. Trash Talk Thread

I'm loving all this bp
  10. Trash Talk Thread

Boy oh boy I love me those bps tonight
  11. Sink or Swim

I still say the "Cereal Killers" suck
  12. Who is coming?

Welcome to the party
  13. Sink or Swim

The cereal killers SUCK
  14. Who is coming?

Yawn, ok I'm game... who needs a good team mate?
  15. Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

You were a chig? I was in albatross.... crazy PS I like conquest waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.