jdubbs's latest activity

• jdubbs reacted to Skrewball11's post in the thread Rumor Has It with Like Like.
    I get you have a job to do and you need to keep the peace. But most of us have played with each other here going back to the beginning...
  • jdubbs reacted to lurks.alot1's post in the thread Rumor Has It with Like Like.
    @jdubbs what happened here has nothing to do with him ghosting.
  • jdubbs replied to the thread Rumor Has It.
    I wish you would have just banned him.... ghosting him basically killed us. we can't absorb that many cities that fast.... I understand...
  • jdubbs replied to the thread Nikaia in Memes.
    • 707572275fa210930cfd0cfb0f2062a7.jpg
  • jdubbs replied to the thread Nikaia Relationship Counseling..
    I took a picture of him when I saw him. I didn't wanna fan boy too much but you can see him in the back of this pic
    • 61432640_2206058536138595_4750251447331848192_o.jpg
    No but he wasn't that far away from me last time I was playing. He didn't play the Big 50 that I know of. I think he was playing the...
    • 61729371_2232411540405509_3131335169454112768_n.jpg
    they tap me on the shoulder all the time for songs lol also rumor has it I ignore them....
  • jdubbs reacted to Megalopsuchia's post in the thread Rumor Has It with Like Like.
    The real question is... how do the dancers feel about Grepolis?
    that's why you have to get her to play too lol.... or take long breaks between worlds
    Omg EN servers back then were the wild wild west.... I played for about two weeks on one before I peaced out. You have to join an EN...
  • jdubbs reacted to Skrewball11's post in the thread Rumor Has It with Like Like.
    LOL! I remember waking up at midnight and really ticking off my wife to jump on my computer to start defending my cities because the...
    I got to get ready to do this again kiddos. I might be interested in another world after June. Until then, someone hit the button asap...
    • 61469517_2204487979628984_5889950860758220800_n.jpg
    It's called being smart and choosing the easy targets.... Why would I waste my troops taking one city when I can get better bps taking...
    My third world also happened to be the first hero world. before that no Artemis either. I was mad when they added purification.
    LOL I don't even like alarms. My third world, my alarms rang so much at 2-3am in the morning that I still jump when I hear them. It...