Recent content by jason sanchez

1. International Speed Revolt World

I would definitely be interested..
  2. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

Dream team.. Come on, everyone knows its it not a dream team unless im in it.. J/K. May not be a dream team, but its a pretty damn good team.
  3. dead world

So youre saying I shouldnt join to gold.... Got it.. Ill wait for another revolt server to open. Lol
  4. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

This has been a very entertaining read. I will make no comments since I have played with everyone in this thread and really have no problems with anyone in this thread. There are plenty of other people on this server that are total clowns. But that is for another day...
  5. New World Byblos NB Poll

Im for NB. As I have stated before. But if not, morale and shorter CQ time. My work schedule is weird so i would keep NB. Mainly because im selfish and dont want to be woke up all hours of the night. 10 years ago it was fine. Now, not so much..
  6. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Ive played EN servers before. But all my buds are on US servers. I enjoyed hammering yall euro guys while you were sleeping. Im just surprised yall like it too.. I have better things to do from 12 mid to 6am. Like sleep.
  7. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Keep NB. I have a life.. If the Euro weenies dont like US NB stay on their own servers. Lol
  8. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Quite a few of the students did hit vm. And quite a bit of non students did as well. Unfortunately.
  9. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Apparently we have a quite a few college students that have had to focus on finals. Hoping they return after. I remember college. Way more important than grep.
  10. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

I also have grepo converter. Its weird that i am showing 12 hrs inactive considering i was logged in and playing on and off for several hours
  11. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

No ones crying, just speaking the truth. I can handle criticism. Not gonna affect me in the least .its part of the game. Just like buying victories. It is what it is.
  12. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

This is also just one server. I didnt even plan on staying. I dont play revolt or domination. But i liked the guys I was playing with. So i stayed. My standards of excellence speak for itself. Little Richmond needs a couple more victories before he meets my standards of excellence.
  13. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Considering I came here to trade gold and decided to stay not that surprising. But yes, i am awesome. Thanks for noticing. Hey how about the spy. I fly to San Francisco for a funeral today and I get hammered. Coincidence, i think not. At least all my victories were earned legitimately...
  14. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Good to meet you junk..
  15. BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Whew.. The golders are out in full force today. It would be funny to see these peeps play with no gold.