Recent content by IslandHarvester

1. Rumor Has It

Rumor has it, Pillars still recruiting despite closest alliance being almost half their size..
  2. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

Can’t remember the last time I seen so many players run before. Lol
  3. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

(Sniff sniff) anyone smell a collapse.
  4. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

1) 4 Horsemen/Sins - They have been killing it since they emerged as a contender. Not much to say until a alliance steps up to the plate to put some DBP on them. 2) Psychos & Co. - TSF stated there was a second super power in this world & I believe him, I just don’t think it’s the same...
  5. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

Major Shake up with the world. The once almighty KOTR leadership has called it quits. Seems the players are splitting into 3’s, 4’s/7’s, Psychos, Gold Diggers!
  6. Perfect attack timing....WTF...Anti-Timer Override?

I’m not sure what your saying here, maybe accusing our players of cheating? Just saying this Caseynall sniped multiple CS, everyone was within a 1 second gap. We reported and got the same reply. Idk about you but most of us always get the end of the stick when it comes to timing.
  7. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

No need to get bent, now you’re assuming. I simply stated a funny statement in the “rumor” tab. Now I’m a hypocrite! You’ve mistaken me for a person who cares that you support KOTR, never once said that! I did however think it was funny that you and RAV tried to lie about it!
  8. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

You guys are cute! TSF - there was a time you were asking for my help to rim RAV, now you guys are like 2 best friends. Enjoy pal!
  9. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

I’m not sure why your saying this to him! You've probably been off for so long you don’t know, he is helping you now! See you soon!
  10. Rumor page

Rumor has it, The south is supporting the north, the north is supporting the west and everyone is supporting KOTR! :D
  11. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

Far from bitter, just stating facts. Alliance’s will send out invites to player who they think will help them long term. Whether or not you join is up to you. We’ve gained quality players by merging this last 1-2 Days!
  12. Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

So your profile says you went from rank below 500 defender to #1 defender in only 2 Days. Maybe some of that defense would’ve helped your alliance from collapsing when you were relevant.