Recent content by Hawk

1. us 121 date? Settings?

Will Halloween event be on this world? Or since it opened late will the event not be here since BP is just ending
  2. Memorable Moments of Doriliea

Was I at all relevant in Doriliea, not in the slightest But I'll post this anyways since I find it amusing Apparently Ivelin has no idea how to build myths
  3. This is sad

Nah there are tons of US players on the EN servers - basically EN servers are where the good (or at least decentish) players go.
  4. Grepolis Sink/Swim

12/6 Sink/Swim 1. Grim Reapers (And GR2) - SWIM - they haven't really faced too much competition yet imo, so I think if they do they might have some issues, but for now a solid swim with a great core 2. Leroy Jenkins - FLOAT then SINK - led by a delusional man-child, they are 5-27 against Ban...
  5. This is sad

Not sure how that's at all relevant to the conversation but okay
  6. Grepolis Sink/Swim

Imagine using spies ... pretty cringe tbh Even more so bragging about them on external forums
  7. Announcement Thanksgiving peacetime - 2022

Stop. That makes too much sense.
  8. Another world another easy dub

Why would EN not be the way to go?
  9. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

Good settings Kinda dead world though (like most US) Early enough to join and still climb the ranks - but you'll have to make the most of Halloween event
  10. World Chat

Last time I checked I’m ranked higher than you
  11. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

There certainly was for a time, not sure about right now Message Vixen and ask ;) but really bots are pretty overrated in this game ... having gold is way way better than having a bot - I'd also be willing to bet that at minimum 10-20 people are currently botting on this server
  12. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

13. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

Don't worry darling, I'll be back :cool: I know how much your alliance wants me gone Losing a few ranks won't mean too much in the long term
  14. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

To be fair all of the talent on our team is kind of negated by having sworn Gotta have a handicap somehow, makes the world more interesting
  15. Early Pharae Sink/Swim

;) you sure about that one? hope you can find someone :worrylove: