Hawk's latest activity

• Hawk replied to the thread US 110 - Naucratis.
    I would drop but I don't want to make you all look bad I'll just wait for the next speed 1/1/1 with 16 hour NB and double strength...
  • Hawk reacted to ThaNonsense's post in the thread Predictions with Like Like.
    I guess you were right
  • Hawk reacted to Hixr's post in the thread Predictions with Like Like.
    Swim: Hixr the one true Viking Sink: Vikings I will forever be the best Viking ...
  • Hawk replied to the thread Hybrid App Feedback Thread.
    Sad days for apple users :(
  • Hawk reacted to Bawla's post in the thread New World Settings Suggestions with Like Like.
    I believe it is better to create a new separate thread as people still think that this one is related to the revolt world.
  • Hawk replied to the thread Eurybia should be more powerful.
    It wasn't an opinion ... it's a fact
  • Hawk replied to the thread How ?.
    We already did, why do we think the conversation stopped in here? We're in room 312 in the Marriott down the street if you're looking...
  • Hawk reacted to Meg TheBeagle's post in the thread Just an idea . . . with Like Like.
    I'm on a team just finishing off our first Domination end game. It was a slam dunk from the beginning. We entered the era of...
  • Hawk reacted to Coltinwalken12's post in the thread How ? with Like Like.
    Ooooh thats a good point, i may just concede to that argument
    Hmm idk Can an old dog really learn new tricks ?
    one can only hope although he's pretty old so i really wouldn't hold my breath lmao
    poor lil guy :confused:
  • Hawk reacted to Coltinwalken12's post in the thread How ? with Like Like.
    yeah hes a little sensitive. Happens when your ego is challenged.
    ah - i got banned from there after not having talked in a day or so a while ago so I wouldn't know :( yeah i know quite a few people...
  • Hawk reacted to Chrict's post in the thread How ? with Like Like.
    My understanding is the world chat is full of trash talk. I'm delicate so I don't go there.