Recent content by H3LL-Hunter

1. H3LL-Hunter

Kas World Chat

i'd love to see some examples of us using an unreal/crazy amount of gold but i have a feeling that you're just bringing it up as an excuse...and also don't really see where the poor sportsmanship plays in i feel like we've gone about this world in a pretty standard fashion overall
  2. H3LL-Hunter

Top 12 Sink or Swim

It's almost like seeing a wall go from 0 to 25 in a span of 30 minutes...:eek:
  3. H3LL-Hunter

Top 12 Sink or Swim

kinda sad how dead these forums are but I'll give it a run : 1) G.A.R. - my alliance so i won't comment 2) Reunion Tour : seems like a good and experienced group they've been diligent in building their core and it looks like they've done a good job at that. These guys should prosper in O45 and...
  4. H3LL-Hunter

Drama

As am I, and I'm sure it will be, looking forward to it
  5. H3LL-Hunter

Drama

Oh, so if GH gets 55, it's over for all of us? I had nooooo ideaaaaaaa
  6. H3LL-Hunter

Drama

I heard GH had to pact with Killer Clowns, I thought they were doing a bit better than that, but it seems things must be worse for them than they seem.
  7. H3LL-Hunter

Drama

Grepolis is a free strategy game in which you build your own empire and strike back against your enemies with the help of allied players and a powerful alliance!
  8. H3LL-Hunter

Top 12

I smell drama
  9. H3LL-Hunter

Top 12

I'll do one 1. Killer Clowns- overall looks like good group, solid core in 45, swim for now 2. Its taking us some time - my alliance, no comment 3. Fully equipped elite-- everyone who knows me from olynthus knows my feelings towards Bassman and co., these guys will sink within a week from BP...
  10. H3LL-Hunter

It's pretty quiet . . .

that it, ur getting rimmed
  11. H3LL-Hunter

It's pretty quiet . . .

don't blame me, the guy that made it for me years back wasn't as good as the guy on the en server. made a bad mistake in going to him
  12. H3LL-Hunter

It's pretty quiet . . .

someone start a top12
  13. H3LL-Hunter

Top Twelve

1- bassman loves himself to much: Sink. As soon as I dissolve the alliance and start attacking these noobs, I doubt they'll last long. 2- Hammerdown: Sink. Bassman23 is gonna make a power move and try to fight for his alliance by kicking Bloodtyrant and performing a coup. Little does he know...
  14. H3LL-Hunter

Casual world?

not at all actually..not sure wat uyr tsalking bout
  15. H3LL-Hunter

Casual world?

check total cities gained from yesterday..scroll all the way down and it'll show up as 16