Recent content by Grepo Mauler

1. Grepo Mauler

Top 12

The Gribbe Posse (and team) 1st in points 4th attackers 4th defenders 3rd fighters Their "core" is really not developed as much as the other top contenders. They are also spread out with 3 fronts (against Pigs, Chaos and those in 44). With a recent merger of many people i've never heard of...
  2. Grepo Mauler

Top 12

Post em up. Don't be a noob... post maps, BP and position in world.
  3. Grepo Mauler

I see the draft didn't work

Still invested in tha game? LMFAO I worked hard setting this draft up. Just to get 3 kids that are to busy making out with each other to take over and ruin it for everyone else. Notice they have the biggest alliance. With a sister alliance (was NOT supposed be any sister alliances). From what...
  4. Grepo Mauler

I see the draft didn't work

I'm guessing the 8 year olds messed it up? Sister alliances, no one sided teams (Admins are in the biggest alliance with sister alliances), Also "Admins" where supposed to step down if they were playing world so things would not be one sided and rules that they "Pretend to protect and hold up"...
  5. Grepo Mauler

Peace Time Rule Change

Dominate.... And it wont be a problem.
  6. Grepo Mauler

Top 12 - Sinope

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahaha
  7. Grepo Mauler

Top 12 - Sinope

if nasty is here.... send me invite @Zeeker348 let me show him what gold is.
  8. Grepo Mauler

Time For a Vote (For the next world)

just want to say... Maul the BEST!
  9. Grepo Mauler

Sorry im not poor...
  10. Grepo Mauler

WOW you are like crazy good! you have 5 posts!!!! And Crowns.... i have many along with the first US Dom win... Do me a fav... Join... So i can treat you like the rest i Rim in every world Edit... We have 150 people in our Discord.. FOR THIS WORLD/VOTE.... The fact that you are NOT in it...
  11. Grepo Mauler

ALL offense meant.... You are new... Go get rimmed like the rest.
  12. Grepo Mauler

Make no sense

would say put in a ticket.... but world would be over before you'd hear back from mods.
  13. Grepo Mauler

Time For Challenge?! :)

ooo its happening. Click the discord link!!! https://discord.gg/z2jz3ux