Recent content by Gorben

1. A Defenders Game?

The "Tactical" advantage has always been heavily tilted toward the defenders even in non-morale worlds. This is absolutely on purpose AND realistic. If a fortified city is being attacked the attackers would have to outnumber the defenders 10:1 or more to have a chance. However the "Strategic"...
  2. Your winners

Fun fight for a while there ... you guys deserved the win.
  3. Announcement Grepolis Player Council Introduction thread

Grepoholics, First - vote for Amy - if there is a second choice ... I would be a good representative on the council for you. I think we need to Make Grepolis Great Again . Many of those that have played for years have already decided they have no interest in "winning" ever again ... a crown from...
  4. The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

And why would anyone say he didn't write it .. .when all evidence shows he did? Apparently this is how he runs his alliance ... who cares? But anybody that wants to be his dog and obey him .... have fun with that .... I would rather just do what I want ....
  5. The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

This is always funny.. why did deboy1 say AD didn't write it? AD should say he didn't write it ... why do people comment on htings when they have no idea what they are talking about? I'm with Spartans .... get me a drink .... I want to see the show of nonsense that goes on.
  6. Top 12 Alliances

5. Candy Crush ... really? Lamest name ever ..... stupid people that don't take the game serious .... absolute sink IMO. They need to sell their houses and quit their jobs so they can compete with the other guys living in their Mom's basements .... or get out of here ....
  7. The Downfall of Appraxiadaddy (Important)

The fact that you guys don't know Dub and Siren shows that you have no control over this thing ..... they are running the show ... they always do. Dub is a beast as an attacker .. Siren lives to tear down anything she can get her hands on. Signing up with Siren on your team means NO other ideas...
  8. Chi Milestones

I think you are right MCP.
  9. Top 12 Sink or Swim

What does that have to do with the CHIGS? and BTW Slayer is wrong for sure - we will not be #1 after 6 months ... some stupid MRA will be #1 in 6 months ... just like they were on CHI. #1 in points is a worthless stat the CHIGS will never interest ourselves in. #1 in ABP - that you might very...
  10. Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

Unit Speed 2 World Speed 3 Conquest NO Morale (worst idea ever ... morale) Alliance cap 50
  11. Surrender of CHIpmunks

it is funny to me how different events look to different people. every thing I said was true. Even though Jesmaec got one reservation in a Stephen City the others we got because I asked that MC release the reservations they had made that had no players assigned to them. It was not until later...
  12. Rumors

I love this Game .... the Apoc guys broke our pact first (check my separate thread). Once the CHIPmunks realized we were done as a separate power we looked at our choices .... Apoc .... CHIG... Chig were honorable enemies that always treated us with respect. Apoc were lying allies that treated...
  13. Newspaper - The Chi (Issue Four)

I love the world CHI has become..... a little too open, but finally a real war. It would be better if the "Apoc now" guys supported their own people when they were under siege or sent CS, but other than that I love this world.....
  14. Surrender of CHIpmunks

Slayer - you would have been if you did not quit 2 weeks before and then come back ..... Sorry only active loyal players were taken along ..... I like you ... keep up the good work if you want to play this world maybe it will still work for you....
  15. Surrender of CHIpmunks

I know there are some that have called the ex-CHIPmunks traitors or backstabbers. But I wanted to set the record straight. We were a group betrayed by our original leadership initially (thanks KID). The vision for the original Angry Penguins was always supposed to be a pact we had with the CHIGS...