Recent content by goku92

1. Prestiege Citywide

Just came here to say that @Al the Conqueror ghosted haha. Way to lead the team to victory Al. Great work. Honorable mention to @MarinaDanka1. Exit told me to tell you guys hey :)
  2. Its Time To Consolidate Servers

I actually agree with you for once Al. The Us servers aren't what they used to be for sure. The decline def seems to continue
  3. This is how current #1 on the server plays

this is such a good way to explain it. You are always carried LOL. thats what we call a mic drop.....
  4. Miserable Impersonator

lmao the amount of people that believed it is even funnier. Love you my friend <3 grow some so we can actually battle without morale. Coward.
  5. This is how current #1 on the server plays

I don't ping anyone at night just attacks. Again with your delusions. Go make some grilled cheese.
  6. This is how current #1 on the server plays

@MarinaDanka1 give it a rest. You live in a delusional dream world.
  7. This is how current #1 on the server plays

sounds good boy troll Cragar told me to tell you hey ;)
  8. This is how current #1 on the server plays

You are a weak player that’s all. You guys attacked me hundreds of times a day for multiple days full fledged spam campaign but your upset that I attacked you often makes sense. Play your violin for someone else Girl Scout.
  9. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Wait like this ?
  10. This is how current #1 on the server plays

Yeah you spam plenty so you have some large nerve to complain about it. You’re suppose to be this battle hardened grep player figure it out. Tough guy. Cook me some eggs while you’re at it.
  11. Some background

Hes got a mortgage in peoples heads. I love it.
  12. Tale Of the Rhodes

Good battles to say the least. Ultimately your leadership won out vs that of FISH leadership. Sorry Malexra and @MarinaDanka1 ;)