Recent content by Ghost67

1. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

sounds like you need an alarm
  2. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

no NB
  3. New World Byblos Discussion Thread

interesting
  4. Mesembria's Rally Against The Redcoats

Cant we all just get along!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  5. Mesembria's Rally Against The Redcoats

just sounds like people cant handle their fight need help red Coats isnt even the top allaince
  6. Top 12 Potatoes

https://discord.gg/ndQfsR
  7. Top 12 Potatoes

no if you like we can make one
  8. Trash Talk

First 2 ciites are 2 cities first why do you have IA in your Alliance. Second you have taken any shots plus lot of players who Do not use alarms. Just facts
  9. 'Issues with Tissues'

I really have nothing salty to say just a game always have fun miss talking to my friends though
  10. HERMONASSA AFFAIRS

again respnd I do give ROO being first but was not reason for anyone down fall in this world yes allainces arent there. for always same reasons either Real life issues whiche i had not once but twice still here. war dogs was internal leadership problems down fall not roo bad intentions same...
  11. 'Issues with Tissues'

nah zeeker you never bother me this was ocean 35 stuff to many babies on both sides
  12. 'Issues with Tissues'

I never accept spamming but I did see the reports was started by roo not mip attacks or hc is not spamming sending min troops or attacking and recalling is spamming also if a person or 2 does it doesnt mean that allaince is doing it its not mip at all. Man another person who writes a lot lol...
  13. 'Issues with Tissues'

Ok no more talk lets do stats achilies in 2 weeks has taken 5 active members 2 mip and 3 pita same time period iwilson 0 active ciites infact last active was early october.
  14. 'Issues with Tissues'

I am a Defender plain and simple so I dont get into BP ratio Yes you see people with high bp count lot ofthat is tokens and attacking sieges part of the game so cant complain.i like about too doesnt matter where theu are always try to break a siege thats team work. Mip theres only a slight few...
  15. 'Issues with Tissues'

Actually agree with this except for the any world partI havent played on every world but I know on my last active word we took more then that daily world most here would have quit only. but the rest about this world was very accurate I dont know if you take 7 active members daily but i know...