Recent content by Fridel

1. Fridel

A Quick Victory

I mean if Inno wants our money then they should want us onto a new server faster, right? There is 100% zero reason for me to spend another dollar on this server as it is completely over. I am pretty sure we were the people spending actual money this server, so idk why you're spewing blatant...
  2. Fridel

A Quick Victory

67 days to win a server. Ooofta
  3. Fridel

Trash Talk

I honestly am lost as to where the Shawnee MRA core is.... They do know they can't build WWs on rocks right?.... right? It's also sad we keep beating them to their internals when that is literally all they can take anyways (besides aforementioned rocks). Do ya'll have more cities on rocks or...
  4. Fridel

Premades going in?

Dangit you're right. We started a day later.
  5. Fridel

Premades going in?

As you were saying?
  6. Fridel

Top 12: Sink or Swim

I like Naise. He's a good dude. GL on you're wrestling season!
  7. Fridel

Wars of Farsala

We're still trying to make friends over here :(
  8. Fridel

Well that escalated quickly.
  9. Fridel

MileStones

Someone else should probably run it. lol
  10. Fridel

What is with everyone wanting us to take care of everyone... We are over here minding our own business trying to get along :( We want friends too! =D
  11. Fridel

MileStones

Alliance Milestones Points 80k Points: Unsullied 180k Points: - Unsullied 360k Points: - Unsullied 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points: 5 Million Points: 10 Million Points: 25 Million Points: 50 Million Points: Average Points (Must have at least 25 members) 1k Points: 2k...
  12. Fridel

World discussion

Dumb mistake.
  13. Fridel

MileStones

Unsullied - 80k pts
  14. Fridel

Thanks Og!.. I feel the same about you. I wish I had reached out before the world started, I was kind of tossed into the fire literally the last minute. Still wondering how they got me to actually accept... sigh. Too bad I didn't have a solid 2 weeks to recruit the ultimate team. I am pretty...
  15. Fridel

Of course I was...My alliance will always only have one founder.. which is why I really didn't want them to use my alliance name when I wasn't around to found it and be at the helm. <_< Our leadership core is back in-tact though so it should be exciting. Goodluck to you as well btw!