Recent content by Fire2337

1. Fire2337

Rate The Player Above You

A majority of the time.
  2. Fire2337

Wars~Discussion

My response to the first statement is that I was a spy in Toxic. That was my job. But when they went after my city(warlords) I quit that. I guess thatis bad enough for you. For the second statement, don't say you haven't done it before tiger. Any leader knows that they will need info on the...
  3. Fire2337

Wars

True, well GL to everyone.
  4. Fire2337

Wars~Discussion

That is probably going to be there cover story. I talked with them at the beginning because I know some of the players but they were not interested in having me join so I went elsewhere. Haven't talked with them since. Ahh well. Time to find a new world.
  5. Fire2337

Wars~Discussion

Well, Good luck. Seems DireWolves likes to stab people in the back. Randomly kick me for a reason unknown to me and leadership (so far) has not responded to any of my questions about why. GL whoever is their "friend".
  6. Fire2337

Backstabbing

Ya, I guess its for the best. I really was starting to hate that world. All it is is a major Backstabbing orgy that feeds itself.
  7. Fire2337

Wars

Wow..... A lot has changed since I played on Lamia.....
  8. Fire2337

Backstabbing

Well, might as well add mine. I just recently was back stabbed for no reason by my alliance.
  9. Fire2337

Backstabbing

Tell about your most interesting backstabbing moments.(Doesn't matter if you are the person back stabbed or the backstabber)
  10. Fire2337

Wars~Discussion

All I have to say GL and HF
  11. Fire2337

Wars~Discussion

The thing is, people aren't catching up. They are over 400k points away from Infamous, the number 3 alliance and that gap is continuing to grow daily.
  12. Fire2337

Post Your Walls

Thanks Lord. So I guess that would mean we are crap. :(
  13. Fire2337

Post Your Walls

Can you give some more averages, like for other alliances in the top ten. This is more out of curiosity then arguments sake since I don't know.
  14. Fire2337

Post Your Walls

I would also like to point out that Dire wolves have a higher average then a large portion of the top ten and also have one of the largest amounts of ABP.
  15. Fire2337

Post Your Walls

I wrote IN actives when i meant to write inactives otherwise know as non-actives.