Recent content by FeedMeBP

1. FeedMeBP

US 111 - Onchesmos Feedback Thread

yeah tbh the US worlds are already dying, why do you keep rubbing dirt in the wound instead of making it any better? @Ryvirath do you actually report our concerns up to the devs, and if so do they just not care? A straight answer would be better than just crushing our hopes every new world...
  2. FeedMeBP

BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

Are you 5?
  3. FeedMeBP

How much did you spend for it? ;)
  4. FeedMeBP

friend, it’s called an on island CS in a speed 4 world. I can assure you the ghosts came as a surprise to us, just as well as everyone else. we just have quick reaction times. Same reaction times that help us snipe all those CS
  5. FeedMeBP

I don’t know how you force somebody to ghost lmao that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. People make their own decisions. the only cities you can take are inactives/ghosts, so idk why you’re talking trash. And I’m not bragging about not losing cities, I’m simply stating a fact by saying...
  6. FeedMeBP

Ohh I love a bit of talk on the forums. Especially when the people with the loudest mouths are the ones hugging the entire server, and still struggling to take our cities (:
  7. FeedMeBP

New World Amisos Discussion Thread

That’s fair lol. I used to play a lot of CQ, but moved to Revolt so that I still have time to play even with a busier lifestyle. Can’t be waking up at 2am for a backsnipe anymore lol
  8. FeedMeBP

WHY ARE YOU YELLING
  9. FeedMeBP

I mainly play on the EN servers but I think I’ll be dropping here for a change. Send me a PM if you’re team is looking for 11 yrs game experience
  10. FeedMeBP

PnP: A Perfect Vacation....From Playing Well

Wendys spicy nuggets ftw to be honest...
  11. FeedMeBP

New Olympus World - Lato. Feedback Thread

Conquest with morale active.. LMD's are going to have a hay day. Gonna join and gold trade, world will be dead before the first stage of endgame starts.
  12. FeedMeBP

Looking for old friends

Been playing since 2010 on different names. Fought Daizan quite a few times :)