Recent content by Falken

1. Top 3 Sink or Swim

or the legendary tiktok
  2. Post your preferred world settings!

Conquest system: conquest World Speed: 6 Unit Speed: 6 Alliance Limit: 40 Morale: yes/no --> fak no Game type: domination Nightbonus: yes/no --> fak no
  3. Top 2 Sink or Swim

And this i dont even wanna comment on. just looking up the server stats tellin a different story in all the worlds. enough for me
  4. Top 2 Sink or Swim

so really trying to lie about your 5 pact alliance in here lmao. last i checked thats the whole world buddy
  5. Top 2 Sink or Swim

1. he is trolling 2. he is in kraken 3. The vetting process is just log in and play the game once a day, in those alliance you listed 4. Every mra are always trying to pact with everybody. Like your so called non-mra do this world and every world.
  6. All Quiet?

yup everyone thinks its the most free world they ever seen. The mra needs 3-4 pacts in every world just to feel comfort. but the boasting is cute :)
  7. Top 3 Sink or Swim

who?
  8. Top 2 Sink or Swim

take a wild guess breh
  9. World Chat Discord

https://discord.gg/BbTD8SDu
  10. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

yeah we are in agreement. basically all my post is about. he is proud about being in top 10, when it means nothing. specially considered how he got there. context. The reason why we gave him any points at all, since himself and his ally had like no dom cities. were because he claimed to be the...
  11. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

who u insulting here cant tell xd
  12. Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Ok let me be factual about slasherdan then. how he behaves when he gets gapped. just the tip of the iceberg btw. and the free bp the boys are talking about. he got with dpb tokens and his full turtle alliance, every city is out of dom island execpt perhaps one or 2. so we boosted him to top...
  13. Does gold locking = spam?

the attacks still have purpose, u attack like that with the intent of gold locking. not just mindless attacks, cus u wanna fack around. Imo it is not spam
  14. Over Before it Started...

nah u trippin PhoenixForce is gonna takeover.
  15. Allows a horrible experience/ monopoly

Brudda is back, in his own solo alliance. Dis gonna age well. and homeboy its was baboon who hit u, not 4-5 players. then u got mad and msg him the same copy paste u posted here. and in your ingame profile.